Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Q. Who was the first person to appear in Coronation Street.

A. Willie Eckaslike.
  • Options
    I used to be in a band called 'Sold Out'.

Our gig posters looked good, but nobody ever came.

• Options

A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghan desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the spot only to find a British soldier selling regimental ties.

The Taliban asked, "Do you have water?"

The soldier replied, "There is no water, the well is dry. Would you like to buy a tie instead? They are only £5."

The Taliban shouted, "You idiot infidel! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need water! I should kill you, But I must find water first!"

"OK," said the soldier, "It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that, and that I am a much better human being than you. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find our Sergeant's Mess. It has all the ice cold water you need. Inshallah."

Cursing him, the Taliban staggered away over the hill.

Several hours later he staggered back, collapsed with dehydration & rasped ....

"They won't let me in without a tie!”

• Options
    I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing that the heating has broken in the prison where I work my mate told me last night.

There are lots of frozen cons he said

• Options
    My flat mate just said, "Oh that annoying woman from Coronation Street has died".

47 guesses later I got it right.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bad week for the Sun, they've stopped showing naked women on page 3 and had to stop their 'Dear Deidre' column...
  • Options
    InTheKnow said:

Bad week for the Sun, they've stopped showing naked women on page 3 and had to stop their 'Dear Deidre' column...

Only got to change one letter...
  • Options
    The man who invented the instant replay has recently died... Wonder if they'll be showing that one again and again.

• Options
    I've just noticed casualty is up to series twenty nine on tv and to keep it true to life, some of the patients from series one are just being seen.

• Options
    Jose Mourinho, Manuel Pellegrini, and Louis Van Gaal are in a pub,
    "I'll get another round in, " said Van Gaal.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    A mate of mine has been dating twins for the past six months. I asked him how it was going and he said great, sometimes I'm not sure which one's gonna turn up, and the sex is out of this world.

I asked him how he tells them apart and he replied that's easy, Susan's the one with the big tits, and Eric has a beard.

• Options
    A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "urgh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "the driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you".
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What did Sting get in Amsterdam?

A massage in a brothel.

Coat on.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I've been seeing someone about my sex addiction.

A prostitute.

Buggery- the study of insects
  • Options

A chap goes to a 1980s-themed fancy dress party, with a bird of prey sitting on each shoulder. He asks the host if he can borrow his vacuum cleaner. The host agrees, whereupon the chap asks if the lights could be turned off. The bemused host asks the assembled guests, who are agreeable. The chap turns on the vacuum cleaner, pushes it up and down a bit, turns it off and asks for the lights to come on.
    "Well, who am I? he says. Everyone looks at him, blankly.
    "OMD. Hawk, Kestrel, man hoovers in the dark".

I had to Google this nonsense. Good lord.
  • Options
    Chauvanism is not a good quality to have.
    The chicks don't like it.
  • Options
    After being married for 28 years, my wife asked me to describe her.

I looked at her for a while, then said, "You're an alphabet wife ..... A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

She asked me...... "What the hell does that mean?"

I said, “Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant, Fabulous, Gorgeous, and Hot".

She smiled happily and said ... "Oh, that's so lovely, but what about I, J, K?"

I replied "I'm Just Kidding!"

The swelling in my eye is going down and the doctor is fairly optimistic about saving my testicles.
  • Options
    Two men were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a burning freight vessel. While rummaging through the boat´s provisions, one of the men stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a genie would appear, he rubbed the lamp vigorously.

To the amazement of the castaways, one did come forth. This particular genie, however, stated she could only grant them one wish, not the standard three.

Without giving it much thought to the matter, the man blurted out, ´Make the entire ocean into beer!´

Immediately the genie clapped her hands, and, with a deafening crash, and the sea turned into the finest brew ever sampled by mortals. Simultaneously, the genie vanished to her freedom.

Only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances.

The other man looked disgustedly at the one whose wish had been granted. After a long, tension filled moment, he spoke, ´Nice going!!!! ................................Now we´re going to have to pee in the boat!!!´