Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Spar a thought for all of us looking for jokes
  • Options
    I came on this thread looking for a laugh, i am not a Happy Shopper
  • Options

haha in Bristol? Had a quarter pounder and chips there. Was bloody terrible
  • Options
    Jack Wilshire.

A professional hospital patient whose career has been cruelly blighted by appearances for Arsenal
  • Options
    The English FA have said England may boycott the next world by not turning up

Again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And another one...

England have admitted they may boycott the next World Cup... whilst Wales and Scotland having been boycotting all Major competitions for years
  • Options
    What do Africans eat for breakfast?

E-bola cereal
  • Options

Conjunctivitis.com – that’s a site for sore eyes

Thanks Tim.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    MrOneLung said:

Conjunctivitis.com – that’s a site for sore eyes

Thanks Tim.
    Ah yes, all the jokes on here are original.

Thanks Colin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A kleptomaniac had a terrible accident and lost both hands. Within a fortnight he had committed suiside. He just couldn't take anymore.
  • Options
    A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about Sex at that age."

"Curious about Sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her appendix out!"
  • Options
    I was walking down the road when I saw an Afghan bloke standing on a fifth floor balcony shaking a carpet.
    I shouted up to him, "What's up Abdul, won't it start?"
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!"
  • Options
    Been years since I last heard the logical scientist tale. Still makes me LOL.
  • Options

English Stiff Upper Lip: On a train from London to Manchester , an Australian was berating the Englishman sitting across from him in the compartment.
    "You English are too stuffy. You set yourselves apart too much. You think your stiff upper lip makes you above the rest of us. Look at me... I'm ME!
    I have Italian blood, Greek blood, a little Irish blood, and some Aborigine blood. What do you say to that?
    The Englishman replied, "Awfully sporting of your mother, old chap"