Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    ozaddick said:
    ozaddick said:
    For my girlfriends birthday I bought a map of the world and gave her a dart.

I told her where ever the dart lands I’d take her there! 

Im happy to announce that for 2 weeks in August we’re spending 2 lovely weeks by the fucking skirting board. 
    Oh well, it could have been Australia😀
    Have to be careful, I came for 1 year working holiday in 1993! 
    Your work isn’t as a hit man by any chance ? That’s a long sentence if it isn’t 
  • Options
    ozaddick said:
    ozaddick said:
    For my girlfriends birthday I bought a map of the world and gave her a dart.

I told her where ever the dart lands I’d take her there! 

Im happy to announce that for 2 weeks in August we’re spending 2 lovely weeks by the fucking skirting board. 
    Oh well, it could have been Australia😀
    Have to be careful, I came for 1 year working holiday in 1993! 
    Your work isn’t as a hit man by any chance ? That’s a long sentence if it isn’t 
    Yep, I keep missing, I’m a feckin terrible shot! 
  • Options
    Painters are working at my house just now and 1 of them has been crying all day.
    Think he’s overcome with emulsion.
  • Options
    stevec said:
    Painters are working at my house just now and 1 of them has been crying all day.
    Think he’s overcome with emulsion.
    I think I know this guy. Does he have a twin brother called Matt?
  • Options

A rabbit and a bear were both squatting down, side by side, having a poop in the woods.

The bear turns to the rabbit and says, “Do you ever get poop stuck in your fur?”. The rabbit replies, “Nope, not really”.

So the bear grabs the rabbit and wipes his arse with it.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why did the slave go to college?

So he could pick up his masters degree
  • Options
    I entered the Nasal Congestion Awareness golf tournament yesterday.

I got a bogey at the 2nd hole.
  • Options
    Someone asked if I'd like to buy a burial plot.
    I thought, "That's the last thing I need."

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me and my wife love going to the beach.
    She buries me in the sand and then I bury her.
    Must go back soon and dig her up.

Courtesy of Tommy Cooper.

• Options
    The England football team, netball squad and rugby sides would have all sent their congratulations to the cricket team for Sunday’s success but they’re all furious the cricketers used up the nation’s entire quota of good luck for a decade in one afternoon. 
  • Options
    A guy walks into a pub after a long day at work and orders a drink. As he sits there, mulling over his day, he hears a high-pitched voice say, "That shirt looks great on you!” The man looks around, doesn’t see anything, and returns to his drink thinking nothing more of it. But then, a moment later, the voice returns, this time offering, “You seem like a really cool guy!” Again, the man looks around, sees nothing, and returns to his drink, wondering if he should get checked out by a professional. Finally, when his nerves have cooled and he believes the voice is gone, he hears, “I bet your parents are really proud of you!” He slams down his drink and looks around wildly. Frustrated and finding no possible source of the voice, he calls over the barman.

He says, “What’s that voice I keep hearing?”

“Oh, those are the peanuts,” the bartender replies. “They’re complimentary.”