Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

Woman says to her husband “If you come home drunk again, I'm leaving you”

So what does the bloke do, goes out and gets blind drunk and throws up all over himself.

Says to his mate “What do I do? She said she would leave me if I came home in this state again”

His mate says “Stick a £20 note in your inside pocket and tell her that somebody else threw up over you and gave you £20 for the dry cleaning”

“A good idea” said the drunk.

He gets home and she goes into one when he gets in.

He says “ It's OK dear, somebody else threw up all over me, and look, they gave me this £20 note for the dry cleaning”.

“Well why are you holding two £20 notes then?” she says.

“Oh, the other one is from the bloke who shit in my pants”.

Clement Freud’s joke and one of my favourites. It’s worth hearing him tell it on YouTube.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    sarge1g said:

This real good sort looked at my beer belly and sarcastically said, "Is that

Fosters or Carlsberg?"

I said, " There's a tap underneath, taste it".

I was telling a girl in the pub about my ability to guess what day

a woman was born just by feeling their tits, "Really" she said.

"Go on then...try"

After about 30 seconds of fondling she began to lose patience..

"Come on, what day was I born"?

I said, "yesterday".

I was talking to a girl in the bar last night.

She said, "If you lost a few kilos, had a shave and got your hair cut,

you'd look alright."

I said, "If I did that, I'd be talking to your friends over there instead of you."

I asked this girl in a pub if I could weigh her breasts. She looked at me a bit strange but said yes, so I took one each hand and had a good fondle whilst exclaiming "Wa-hay".
  • Options

You can’t lose a homing pigeon. If your homing pigeon doesn’t come home, then what you’ve lost is a pigeon.

How far can you get lost in a forest? Half way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What happens when you eat aluminium foil?

You sheet metal.
  • Options
    At a wedding ceremony, the vicar stated that if anyone had anything to say concerning the union of the bride and groom it was their time to stand up and talk, or forever hold their peace. The moment of utter silence was broken by a beautiful young woman carrying a child. She stood up and started walking slowly towards the altar.

Everything quickly turned to chaos. The bride threw the bouquet at the groom and burst out crying. The groom's mother fainted. The best men started giving each other looks and wondering how best to help save the situation. The vicar asked the woman, "Can you tell us why you came forward? What do you have to say?"

There was absolute silence in the church as the woman replied, "Can you speak up? We can't hear at the back."
  • Options
    Two old men are sitting on the deck of a cruise ship. The first one asks, “Have you read Marx?”

The other one replies, “Yes. I believe that comes from sitting on these wicker chairs.”
  • Options
    A Russian and an Irish wrestler were set to square off for the Olympic gold medal. Before the final match, the Irish wrestler's trainer came to him and said, "Now Paddy, don't forget all the research we've done on this Russian. He's never lost a match because of this 'pretzel' hold he has. It ties you up in knots. Whatever you do, do not let him get you in that hold! If he does, you're finished." The Irishman nodded in acknowledgement.

As the match started, the Irishman and the Russian circled each other several times, looking for an opening. Suddenly, the Russian lunged forward, grabbing the Irishman and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel hold. A sigh of disappointment arose from the crowd and the trainer buried his face in his hands, for he knew all was lost. He couldn't watch the inevitable happen.

Suddenly, there was a long, high pitched scream, then a cheer from the crowd and the trainer raised his eyes just in time to watch the Russian go flying up in the air. His back hit the mat with a thud and the Irishman collapsed on top of him, making the pin and winning the match.

The trainer was astounded. When he finally got his wrestler alone, he asked, "How did you ever get out of that hold? No one has ever done it before!"

The wrestler answered, "Well, I was ready to give up when he got me in that hold but at the last moment, I opened my eyes and saw this pair of testicles right in front of my face. I had nothing to lose so, with my last ounce of strength, I stretched out my neck and bit those babies just as hard as I could."

The trainer exclaimed, "And that's what finished him off?"

The wrestler replied, "Not really. You'd be amazed at the adrenaline rush and how strong you get when you bite your own nuts."
  • Options
    Went to see the psychologist .
    She asked “Do any sounds irritate you?”
    “Real or imaginary?” I inquired.
    “Let’s go with imaginary” She said curiously.
    “A spider wearing flip flops” I replied.
  • Options
    I always find New Year's Eve stressful...

I've been diagnosed with
    old langxiety.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My dog ate my xmas decorations. He's now suffering with tinselitis.
  • Options
    What do you say to your sister when she's crying?

"Are you having a crisis?"
  • Options
    I thought I would buy myself a funeral plan, you know, to save the kids some grief when my time comes.

But Jesus, I wouldn't be seen dead in some of those coffins.
  • Options
    Yesterday I had an appointment to see the urologist for a prostate
    exam. Of course I was a bit on edge because all my friends have
    either gone under the knife or had those pellets implanted.

The waiting room was filled with patients.
    As I approached the receptionist’s desk, I noticed that she was a
    large unfriendly woman who looked more like a Sumo wrestler than woman.

I gave her my name, and in a very loud voice, she said,
    “YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE.
    YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE, RIGHT?

All the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to
    look at me, a now very embarrassed man. But as usual, I recovered
    quickly, and in an equally loud voice replied,

“NO, I’VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE
    OPERATION, BUT I DON’T WANT THE SAME DOCTOR
    THAT DID YOURS.”

The room erupted in applause!
  • Options
    Last night, I gave my girlfriend a medieval battle uniform to polish whilst I went to the pub.

She always said she wanted a night in, shining armour.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Met a nice lady recently, who's a bit adventurous if you get my drift. She's got a good looking mum too.

Her mum recently asked me if I had ever been to bed with mum and daughter. I said I hadn't, but would like to give it a go.

She said 'That's good, cos my mum's coming down for the weekend, she'll be up for it.'

• Options
    I’ve been checking and checking to make sure you’ve got everyone in there and bugger me, yes you have. Hang on, wait a minute, nobody from Vanuatu 😀