Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Why are they called 'customs sniffer dogs' and not 'border colleagues'?
  • Options
    Every man thinks he’s married a Nymphomaniac but after a while the Nympho leaves.....
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    McBobbin said:

What's the temperature of Motown?

3 degrees

Four tops

Actually, to be pedantic the 3 degrees werent Motown they were Philly (or in this instance Chilly).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tesco is putting vodka up a penny to £20 tomorrow. So tonight I'm going to party like its £19.99
  • Options
    Two men are making conversation in prison.

"What you in for?" says one.

"Cold blooded murder," says the nasty looking lag. "You?"

"Me? Oh, just bestiality."

"Bestiality? What's that?"

"Well, it's when a man has sexual congress with an animal."

"An animal? That is absolutely disgusting!! How low can you go?"

"Down to a Jack Russell."
  • Options
    I am trying to persuade my wife to have kinky "keyring" sex with me but she keeps fobbing me off.
  • Options
    Remember when everyone had diaries got pissed off when someone read them?

Now they put everything on Facebook and get pissed off when they don't!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go camping, and pitch their tent under the stars.

During the night Holmes wakes his companion and says "Watson, look up at the stars and tell me what you deduce"

Watson says "I see millions of stars, and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like earth, and if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life".

Holmes replies, "Watson, you idiot. Somebody stole our tent".
  • Options
    friend of mine opened an online bank account last week .. the system asked him for a password .. he typed in 'mypenis'.. 'sorry' replied the computer 'too short'
  • Options
    Laugh Out Loud this morning😀
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Surely every car is a people carrier.

Not necessarily.image
  • Options
    Two nuns couldn't cross a river as it was too deep. Two clowns came along and offered to carry them across on their shoulders. Half way across one nun says to the other. "This is virgin on the ridiculous"
  • Options
    I can read my missus like a newspaper...

There's a new issue every fucking day!
  • Options
    I was on the train watching a bloke struggling with the Sun crossword. When we got to his stop, he threw the paper down in disgust and got off, so I picked it up to see how far he'd got.

He only put in only answer. The clue was "To egg on (5)".

He'd put "TOAST".