Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    A mother-in-law arrives home from shopping to find her son-in-law, Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened Paddy?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened? I'll tell you what happened! I sent a text to your daughter, my wife, telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip. I get home and guess what I found? She was naked with Joe Murphy in our marital bed! This is unforgivable! The end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!"

"Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. Jean would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile. "Paddy, there, I told you it must be a simple explanation. She never got your text!"
  • Options
    I think they should rename part of Charles de Gaulle airport the Depardieu Lounge.
  • Options
    There was a long, long line of spirits at the gate waiting to get into heaven. Not all these spirits could fit into heaven, so the ones who died the worst death would be allowed in.

The first man Bruno in line started telling his story, “Well,Gabriel, you see, I noticed that my wife was cheating on me so I decided to come home early from work one day to catch them in bed. I got home and searched all over but I couldn”t find him. Then when I walked out onto the balcony, there he was dangling off the darn thing by his fingertips. So I ran and got a hammer then started beating him with it and he fell. Well, the fall didn’t kill him, because he landed in a bush so I picked up the refrigerator and threw it on him. Although that killed him, the stress gave me a heart attack, and here I am.”

The next guy Sanjay came up and started his story. “St.Gabriel, I always work out on my balcony on the 14th floor of my apartment building. I was on my bike one day and I fell off when it flipped. I sailed over the rail and I thought ”Please God spare my life” and he did. I caught on to a balcony below me. I was even happier when a man discovered me hanging there. But all of a sudden he started beating my hands with a hammer so I fell again. But the dear Lord saved me again when I landed in a bush. But I”m here now because the guy threw his refrigerator on top of me.”

It was now the third guy Marcus’s turn to start his story. “Well,Gabriel, just picture this. I’m hiding full naked in this married chick”s refrigerator…”
  • Options
    There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He walked up to a house of ill repute and knocked on the door.

When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted.

He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money and I'm not leaving until I do."

The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked.

He asked, "Do any of the girls have “the clap”?"

Of course, the Madam said no. He said, “I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making it with Amber. THAT'S the girl I want!" Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right.

He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back smiling, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door.

The Madam stopped him and asked, "Why did you pick the only girl in the place with “the clap”, instead of one of the others?"

He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with my baby-sitter.

After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of little boys. She will get “the clap” that I just caught.

When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll jump the baby-sitter's bones, and he'll catch “the clap”.

Then, when Dad gets home from the baby-sitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it.

In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch “the clap”, and HE'S the son-of-a-bitch who ran over my FROG!
  • Options

There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He walked up to a house of ill repute and knocked on the door.

He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money and I'm not leaving until I do."

The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked.

Of course, the Madam said no. He said, “I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making it with Amber. THAT'S the girl I want!" Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right.

He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back smiling, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door.

The Madam stopped him and asked, "Why did you pick the only girl in the place with “the clap”, instead of one of the others?"

He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with my baby-sitter.

After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of little boys. She will get “the clap” that I just caught.

When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll jump the baby-sitter's bones, and he'll catch “the clap”.

Then, when Dad gets home from the baby-sitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it.

In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch “the clap”, and HE'S the son-of-a-bitch who ran over my FROG!

Come on that is literally on the same page 9 jokes above
  • Options

Come on that is literally on the same page 9 jokes above
    Fair cop. Just read it on Facebook so someone obviously beat me to it.
  • Options
    Funniest joke at the fringe...

Working at the Jobcentre has to be a tense job - knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dreadful final list.

"I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed" - Olaf Falafel
  • Options

Dreadful final list.

"I took out a loan to pay for an exorcism. If I don't pay it back, I'm going to get repossessed" - Olaf Falafel

Other one I found funny was "in my last relationship I was tired of being treated like a piece of meat. She was a vegan and wouldn't touch me"
  • Options
    I just found out that the name Niamh is pronounced "Neve"
    I have to say that I found it hard to Beliamh.
  • Options
    A couple came to my door singing songs from South Pacific. It was Sam and Janet Evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've almost decided to throw away my pillow, but I think I'll sleep on it.
  • Options
    Before his death, Prince presented Pope Francis with a joke book.

He said he only wanted to see him laughing in his papal reign.
  • Options
    Saw a lad standing on one leg at an ATM.

Confused, I asked him what he was doing...

He was just checking his balance!
  • Options
    I have just witnessed a very emotional sight, I passed an R.A.C. mobile patrol man and he was sobbing his heart out.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"I thought to myself he,s heading for a breakdown".
  • Options
    The old ones are the best......

A Taxi driver just dropped Jose Mourinho with a load of suitcases at his London address

It looked like he was struggling getting out of the cab so the cab driver asked "can you manage?" to which he replied "don't you fucking start"