Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jokes..

Comments

• The man who invented fairy bread has passed away. Hundreds and thousands were at his funeral.
  • Last night I watched a wildlife documentary on beavers. Best dam programme I've seen in a long time.
  • sarge1g said:

Last night I watched a wildlife documentary on beavers. Best dam programme I've seen in a long time.

Page 167, May 26th.
  • edited May 2018
    The night before last I watched a documentary about dams, shocked by the amount of gratuitous Beaver shots.
  • edited May 2018

ozaddick said:

The man who invented fairy bread has passed away. Hundreds and thousands were at his funeral.

An ice cream van salesman was found lying on the floor of his van covered in hundreds and thousands. Police say he topped himself.
    I heard he was just flaked out.
  • Someone on my plane just asked me to sing any line from "Don’t Go Breaking My Heart"

I couldn't if I tried.
  • Just bought my girlfriend a distilled, highly alcoholic beverage - an anise-flavoured spirit derived from botanicals, including the flowers and leaves of Artemisia absinthium ("grand wormwood"), together with green anise, sweet fennel, and other medicinal and culinary herbs.
    Well, they do say Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder …
  • Sponsored links:

• WTF is an acronym.
  • IdleHans said:

Solidgone said:

WTF is an acronym.

no it isnt
    Quality

• my inner pedant coming out, though i did laugh.
  • IdleHans said:

Solidgone said:

WTF is an acronym.

no it isnt
    “Isnt” isn’t a word; “isn’t” is.
  • A major international company was looking to hire someone for an important position, so they interviewed dozens of applicants and narrowed their search down to three people from different parts of the world.

In an attempt to pick one of them, they decided to give them all the same question to answer within 24 hours and the one with the best answer would get the job.

The question was: "A man and a woman are in bed, nude. The woman is lying on her side with her back facing the man, and the man is lying on his side facing the woman's back. What is the man's name?"

After the 24 hours was up, the three were brought in to give their answers.

The first, from the USA, says, "My answer is, there is no answer."

The second, from England, says, "My answer is that there is no way to determine the answer with the information we were given."

The third one, from Scotland, says, "I'm not exactly sure, but I have it narrowed down to two names. It's either Willie Turner or Willie Nailer?"

The Scotsman got the job.
  • Russian Dolls.....always so full of themselves
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is Jack Schitt??

For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt?

We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!'

Well, thanks to genealogy efforts, you can now respond in an intellectual way.

Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt.

Awe Schitt was married to O. Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, and owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They had one son, Jack.

In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious couple produced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, Bull Schitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt.

Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a high school dropout.

After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schitt divorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids were living with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then known as Noe Schitt-Sherlock.

Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with a rather nervous disposition who was nick-named Chicken Schitt.

Two of the other six children, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughout childhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dual ceremony.

The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced the Schitt-Happens nuptials.

The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, and Horse.

Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world.

He recently returned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt.

Now when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them.

Sincerely,

Crock O. Schitt
  • 2 policemen have been suspended after beating up a Chinese man and asking his name at a routine traffic stop.
    “I’ve lost all faith for our police force” said FukYu
  • Someone asked an old man: “Even after 70 years, you still call your
    wife – darling, honey, luv. What’s the secret?"
    Old man: “I forgot her name and I’m scared to ask her."
    A man was granted two wishes by God. He asked for the best drink
    & the best woman ever. Next moment he got mineral water & Mother Teresa.
    There are 3 kinds of men in this world. Some remain single and make
    wonders happen. Some have girlfriends and see wonders happen.
    Rest get married and wonder what happened!
    Wives are magicians. They can change anything into an argument.
  • I phoned an old school friend of mine the other day. He seemed a little distracted, so I asked him what he was doing.

He replied that he was working on an aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminium and steel, all in a constrained environment.

I was most impressed but, on further enquiry, I learned that he was actually doing the washing-up closely supervised by his wife!
  • Just back from the doctor he told me I have hypochondria.

I can’t believe it, not on top of everything else.

• Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean spied survivors of a sunken ship.
    "Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark and they swam to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing."
    And they did.
    "Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing."
    And they did.

"Now we eat everybody."
    And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better if you scare the shit out of them first!"
  • I've always wondered how many chameleons snuck onto Noah's Ark