Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

My local mobile 'phone shop has stopped selling the Samsung Note 7. The manager explained they sell handsets, not hand grenades.

Laughed Out Loud. One blew up in NZ yesterday.
  • Options
    <blockquote cla
  • Options
    An Indian builder has fallen through a roof at a Lionel Richie concert!
    A spokesman said... "The last thing I saw was Dan Singh on the ceiling"

I want to be something really scary for Halloween this year so I'm dressing up as a phone battery at 2%!

Spent six hours linking all of my watches together to make a belt.
    It was a complete waist of time!

I went to a fancy dress party as a spider last night.
    Fuck knows what time I crawled in!

I was attacked last night in the street by a bloke with a power tool, there I was just minding my own business then BOSCH!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    A failing hypnotist had been drawing poor crowds and had been booed by audiences. He decided to do one more show to see if he could turn it round. Sadly, the first half of the show was a disaster - no one fell under his spell - and his jokes didn't work. As he left the stage at the interval to jeers, he had a bright idea. He would pay Frank, one of the backstage crew, £100 to pretend he was hypnotised. Frank sat into the audience and at the beginning of the second half, the hypnotist called Frank on to the stage. Sure enough, Frank did everything he was commanded to do and the crowd cheered wildly as Frank pretended to act like a turkey, sing in a high pitch voice and pretend to sit on the toilet. As he was nearing the end of the show, he suddenly realised that the £100 he would have to pay Frank would mean a loss on the night. His quick thinking changed everything as he announced to the cheering crowd "Frank will now claim he is owed £100 and will get angrier and angrier as I tell him that I don't."
  • Options

An Indian builder has fallen through a roof at a Lionel Richie concert!
    A spokesman said... "The last thing I saw was Dan Singh on the ceiling"

I want to be something really scary for Halloween this year so I'm dressing up as a phone battery at 2%!

Spent six hours linking all of my watches together to make a belt.
    It was a complete waist of time!

I went to a fancy dress party as a spider last night.
    Fuck knows what time I crawled in!

I was attacked last night in the street by a bloke with a power tool, there I was just minding my own business then BOSCH!

Less is more FA, less is more...
  • Options
    An old one but apt...

"Charlton have got a tough game this weekend"

"Yeah, football"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Facebook is a bit like checking your underwear after a fart, most likely there's nothing new, and if there is, it's probably shit!
  • Options
    i backed a horse at 10/1 it came in at half past 2
  • Options

i backed a horse at 10/1 it came in at half past 2

Gotta be Tommy Cooper
  • Options

Two men Pat and Mick are having a drink and watching the football around Mick's house. At full time Pat gets up to go home but notices it is pissing down with rain outside.

"Stay the night here Pat," says Mick. "I'll go and make up a bed for you."

When Mick comes back down the stairs Pat is drenched to the bone.

Mick says,"What the fuck happened to you?"

Pat replies, "I nipped home to get my pyjamas."

We're Pat & Mick Irish by any chance?
  • Options
    No comment.
  • Options

Two men Pat and Mick are having a drink and watching the football around Mick's house. At full time Pat gets up to go home but notices it is pissing down with rain outside.

We're Pat & Mick Irish by any chance?
    Two chaps of indeterminate nationality.
  • Options
    Correct.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A recent study said you are more likely to get killed by a cow than a shark... This is so true. My wife just tried to stab me!
  • Options

Do you really need to be telling Irish jokes? The joke could be told without any reference to nationality

-Still the meltiest reply to a joke i've ever heard
  • Options
    Stig said:

My mate just said, "My wife's persistent waffling is starting to get on my nerves."I said, "It's your own fault for marrying a Belgian woman!"

Incredibly perceptive of you @Stig Jan 13. A whole year before the Belgian invasion.
  • Options
    My dogs got no nose

How does he smell?

He doesn't, Michael Heseltine killed him.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Do you really need to be telling Irish jokes? The joke could be told without any reference to nationality

Okay, I've thought about this long and hard. Let's take a different approach. You hear an Irish joke and want to post it up here. Just change the characters so that no one can be offended.

My suggestion would be to use a couple of guys who are pig ignorant dullards, let's choose some random names, maybe Darren and Neil. They work for a fictitious company that provides stewards for football matches. Let's call the company, oh, I don't know, how about Square Edge Event Mismanagement Ltd. The company is based in a fictional Medway town called Gillchester.

That would work wouldn't it? We could have some fun with that. Of course a disclaimer might be helpful. Something along the lines of:

*This joke is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. No identification with actual persons (living or dead), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Okay, I've thought about this long and hard. Let's take a different approach. You hear an Irish joke and want to post it up here. Just change the characters so that no one can be offended.

My suggestion would be to use a couple of guys who are pig ignorant dullards, let's choose some random names, maybe Darren and Neil. They work for a fictitious company that provides stewards for football matches. Let's call the company, oh, I don't know, how about Square Edge Event Mismanagement Ltd. The company is based in a fictional Medway town called Gillchester.

That would work wouldn't it? We could have some fun with that. Of course a disclaimer might be helpful. Something along the lines of:

*This joke is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. No identification with actual persons (living or dead), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

My name is Neil and now I'm fooking offended, MODS... MODS... Ban this clown!!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

My suggestion would be to use a couple of guys who are pig ignorant dullards, let's choose some random names, maybe Dan and Henry. They work for a fictitious company that provides stewards for football matches. Let's call the company, oh, I don't know, how about Square Edge Event Mismanagement Ltd. The company is based in a fictional Medway town called Gillchester.

• Options
    I'm not looking forward to the fireworks tonight...

I'm going to tell the wife I'm leaving her for her sister!
  • Options
    Just heard my brother in law was sacked from his job where he was in charge of letting of the fireworks at a display. It seems he let them off in the wrong sequence. I think it's bang out of order.