Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    So is a scotch egg a baby Scotsman or not then?
  • Options

No it's a repulsive abomination, so er right, yes then :wink:
  • Options
    Is scotch tape a cassette of bagpipe "tunes".
  • Options
    Glad I started this!
  • Options
    These are great jokes, people.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

cafcfan said:

McBobbin said:

Redrobo said:

Scotch is a drink. Scottish is a nationality. Sorry to be a pedant.

The English called those north of the border the "scotch". This was a term of abuse.

I can see no reason to change. The ripping up of the hallow wembley turf and the wilful destruction of the goals left deep scars.

AJP Taylor is the historian to look up to see the history of this.
    Got some Scottish mates staying over at the moment. Very political left wing Independence Glaswegian types. Been "innocently" calling them scotch all day. One of them I'm sure is about to snap. I'm a really unpleasant little man.
    Okay, I'm being thick now (I know that Scots are not Scotch) but why is the drink called Scotch?
    I think scotch was the name for Scottish things back in the day but fell out of favour as an adjective for the Scottish people a couple of hundred years ago. But it stuck around for food and drink for some reason
    Thanks.
  • Options

Which reminds me.

A lorry driver is taking a consignment of bowling balls he picked up in Liverpool back to Manchester on the East Lancs Road.
    En route, he notices a couple of young lads with a broken down motorbike. He stops and as it turns out they are scousers.
    Never mind he thought, I'll give them a lift and he pops them in the back of the truck with the bike.
    As he gets closer to Manchester, he gets stopped by a plod for a defective rear light. While he's at it, the plod decides to look in the back of the truck. He gets straight on the radio.
    "Hey, Sarge, I've just stopped a lorry. It's a consignment of scouse eggs. What should I do? Two of them have hatched and they've nicked a bike already."
  • Options

Scot, Scottish, Scotch, Irish, American, whiskey, whisky.... It all tastes like battery acid to me.

Heathen!

As an aside, I'm interested to know why you drank battery acid.
  • Options

Scot, Scottish, Scotch, Irish, American, whiskey, whisky.... It all tastes like battery acid to me.

Heathen!

Because he had run out of Scotch.
  • Options

Heathen!

I think he was highly charged?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    “Son, I don’t think you’re cut out to be a mime.” “Was it something I said?” he asked me. “Yes.”

I bought a muzzle for my pet duck. Nothing flashy, but it fits the bill.
  • Options
    The Lord of the manor was preparing to retire for the night and he asks his butler Woolum to run a bath for him. Woolum returns ten minutes later and tells him his bath is ready. His Lordship thanks him and tells him he'll call for him if he needs anything. So he gets himself settled in the bath then lifts one cheek and let's out an enormous fart. A couple of minutes later Woolum knocks and enters the bathroom with a bottle of water. Looking slightly puzzled, his Lordship says "what are you doing Woolum, I didn't ask for anything". To which Woolum replied "yes you did sir, you said whataboutawaterbottlewoolum".
  • Options
    When I was young I believed there was an ocean filled withTango.

Now I know it was just a fantasy.
  • Options

Can someone explain, svp?
  • Options

Fanta- sea

• Options

That's a lot of orangina there.
  • Options

I laughed when I heard it - probably doesn't translate too well to the written form. Sorry.

I guess this one doesn't either;

Bonsai lovers are very tolerant people: they hate bigotry.
  • Options

Heathen!

I think he was highly charged?
    After being stopped by the Police he gave a positive specimen of breath and spent a night in the cells!
  • Options
    An old lady sits on her front porch, rocking away the last days of her long life, when all of a sudden, a fairy godmother appears and informs her that she will be granted three wishes.

"Well, now," says the old lady, "I guess I would like to be really rich."

*** POOF *** Her rocking chair turns to solid gold.

"And, gee, I guess I wouldn't mind being a young, beautiful princess."

*** POOF *** She turns into a beautiful young woman.

"Your third wish?" asks the fairy godmother. Just then the old woman's cat wanders across the porch in front of them. "Ooh - can you change him into a handsome prince?" she asks.

*** POOF ***

There before her stands a young man more handsome than anyone could possibly imagine. She stares at him, smitten. With a smile that makes her knees weak, he saunters across the porch and whispers in her ear, "Bet you're sorry you had me neutered."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a week! I thought I’d registered with the Labour Party. They told me I didn’t share their core values.
    Well pardon me if I didn’t have time to bomb Iraq.
  • Options
    John Lister ‏@johnlister 3m3 minutes ago
    Not ruling out Gove right now. Already seen one mediocre contender who came third in group stages go on to win.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Sorry if posted before but only heard this recently.

My wife entered the bedroom just a I was pulling off my boxers......

She said you are to bloody good to them......
  • Options
    Redskin said:

Fanta- sea

Cheers.
  • Options

My wife asked me to go to the corner shop to buy a loaf. As I left, she shouted, "if they have eggs, buy a dozen". I came back with 12 loaves.

Only for the literalists.
  • Options

Sorry if posted before but only heard this recently.

My wife entered the bedroom just a I was pulling off my boxers......

She said you are to bloody good to them......

Bestiallity? That's what we've sunk to?