Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what's wrong with you all, I can eat big tastys until the cows come home (excuse the pun)
  • Options
    Food snobs, love Mcd's me, not that I've eaten one for about 10 years
  • Options

I don't know what's wrong with you all, I can eat big tastys until the cows come home (excuse the pun)

Filthy girl
  • Options
    The following joke is racist so you may want to give it a miss. Although it's only racist about the French, so who cares?

They say history is written by the victors. That's why French history books are blank from cover to cover.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool fans are extending their walkout to shops they feel are overpriced as well.

They will now walk out of Poundland after 1 minute.
  • Options
    A company of infantry in the British Army come on the the parade ground. The CSM calls them to attention and announces

"Livermore, your mother's dead".

Livermore is understandbly very upset and is given the rest of the day off. The captain has a word with the CSM and tells him the brusqueness of his telling Livermore has contributed to his trauma and that the sergeant needs to learn compassion and subtlety when dealing with such matters.

A few weeks later, the company is at parade again. The CSM call them to attention and calls out

"All those with a father, take one step forward."

and then immediately after

"Livermore, where the hell do you think your going?"
  • Options
    Two Generals... One American / one British are talking about which nations soldiers have the most bollocks (guts), the American is sure its their nation whilst the Brit is sure its theirs... the American General turns round and says: there's only one way to settle this: Private Johnson, climb to the top of that 10ft tower and jump off

Private Johnson duly climbs the tower, jumps off and falls to the ground, surprisingly he gets up, salutes the Generals and walks off, the American General turns to his compatriot and says: You see that, thats bollocks

The British General agrees it was impressive and turns: Private Evans, climb to the top of that 10ft tower and jump off... Private Evans looks at the tower, turns to his General and says: Fuck off sir, and walks off

The British General turns to the American and goes... Now THATS what you call Bollocks!!
  • Options
    Inspired by the latest offer by Katrien, an old joke came to mind:

A salesman is in Glasgow for the first time.
    He sees a written notice on the window of a pub which read "pie and a pint and a kindly word £1"
    He went into the pub and found it empty except for the barman.
    "I'll have your offer in the window for £1 please"
    The barman said nothing, turned around and came back with his pint and a pie and then started to walk away.
    "What about the kindly word then?" the salesman called after the barman.
    "Don't eat the pie" came the reply.
  • Options
    Our local vicar has not been seen for over a week.
    The church have informed the missing parsons bureau
  • Options
    Statisticians have discovered that the average human has one breast and one testicle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016
    cafcfan said:

Statisticians have discovered that the average human has one breast and one testicle.

That's a mean joke.....
    Yes. Very average.
  • Options

cafcfan said:

That's a mean joke.....
    Yes. Average.
    Arrh, you've gone and ruined it by explaining it now. And I was still amused that I'd thought of it!
  • Options
    Why do Millwall fans float in water?

Because their scum
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Because their scum

This has really made me laugh - not the joke I should add.
  • Options
    (With a nod to @Johnnysummers5)

Leicester City have not seen their former manager for over a week.
    The club have informed the missing pearsons bureau
  • Options

cafcfan said:

That's a mean joke.....
    Yes. Very average.
    I think you are deviating from the joke now, but that's normal, of course. It's a standard deviation.
  • Options

Because their scum

OK, I can't resist. Because their scum what?
  • Options

Because their scum

OK, I can't resist. Because their scum what?
    Lightening!
  • Options

cafcfan said:

That's a mean joke.....
    Yes. Very average.
    I think you are deviating from the joke now, but that's normal, of course. It's a standard deviation.
    Surely that's just pie in the sky thinking?