Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    My mate has had a pigs ear as a transplant. He said it is not bad; however, I do get a lot of crackling with it.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

I thought the missing apostrophe was the joke...

I think the word "are" is missing. There's probably more than one windsock.
  • Options
    iainment said:

An African ambassador visited Russia and was entertained by his opposite number, the Russian ambassador. For three days, the African ambassador was wined, dined, and generally treated to the best hospitality that Russia had to offer.

On the last day of his visit, the Russian ambassador said, "As your stay is coming to an end, it's time for you to play our traditional game, Russian roulette. One of the six chambers of this gun is loaded - you spin the cylinder, point the gun at your head, and pull the trigger."

This phased the African slightly, but he was a proud man of a warrior people, and to show fear would be unthinkable. Both men took their guns, spun, and pulled the triggers.

Both chambers were empty, and both ambassadors breathed a sigh of relief.

The African ambassador was impressed with the courageous game, and thought hard about the subject before the Russian Ambassador was due to visit his country the next year.

When the visit came, the African ambassador treated the Russian with all hospitality, until the final day of his stay. Leading him to a private room in the palace, the African ambassador spoke, "Now, time for you to sample our game, African roulette". He then led the Russian into the room, the only occupants of which were six stunning and naked women.

The African ambassador said, "These women are the most beautiful members of one of our tribes. Any one of them will give you a oral sex - take your pick".

The Russian was not entirely averse to this idea, but he couldn't see the connection with Russian Roulette. He said, "Well, ok, great, but where's the roulette part? Where's the danger?"

With a big grin on his face, the African ambassador answered:

"One of them's a cannibal."

Why is there a Russian Ambassador in Russia?
    Indeed. However, you have to have the ambassadors entertaining each other for the joke to work.
  • Options
    brogib said:

Did you here about the gynaecologist who decorated her hallway through her letterbox?
  • Options
    There was an inflatable school that had an inflatable headmaster and inflatable pupils. One day one of the pupils brought a pin to school. The headmaster called the pupil in: 'Why have let me down, let yourself down and, worse still, let the whole school down?'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The funniest jokes of the Edinburgh Fringe 2015 -
    "I just deleted all the German names off my phone. It's Hans free" - Darren Walsh
    "Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge arse ... but enough about Kanye West" - Stewart Francis
    "Surely every car is a people carrier?" - Adam Hess
    "What's the difference between a 'hippo' and a 'Zippo'? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter" - Masai Graham
    "If I could take just one thing to a desert island I probably wouldn't go" - Dave Green
    "Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fishes and a loaf of bread. That's not a miracle. That's tapas" - Mark Nelson
    "Red sky at night. Shepherd's delight. Blue sky at night. Day" - Tom Parry
    "The first time I met my wife, I knew she was a keeper. She was wearing massive gloves" - Alun Cochrane
    "Clowns divorce. Custardy battle" - Simon Munnery
    "They're always telling me to live my dreams. But I don't want to be naked in an exam I haven't revised for..." - Grace The Child
    "I never lie on my CV…because it creases it." - Jenny Collier
    "If you don't know what introspection is you need to take a long, hard look at yourself" - Ian Smith
    "I usually meet my girlfriend at 12:59 because I like that one-to-one time" - Tom Ward
    "Whenever I get to Edinburgh, I'm reminded of the definition of a gentleman. It's someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't" - Gyles Brandreth
    "Let me tell you a little about myself. It's a reflexive pronoun that means 'me'" -Ally Houston
    "Earlier this year I saw "The Theory of Everything" - loved it. Should've been called "Look Who's Hawking", that's my only criticism" - James Acaster
  • Options
    Q. What's the difference between 1st class and 2nd class on the Indian railways?
    A. 1st class is on the inside.
  • Options
    I just downloaded a brilliant app. It tells me if I'm using my phone too much.

• Options
    Another Roman goes into the bar and asks for a Martinus. The barman says "don't you mean a martini?" The Roman says "if I wanted a double I'd have asked for one".
  • Options
    Lolled but the apostrophe ruins the joke
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

The apostrophe should perhaps be in parenthesis, as it should either be there or not depending on the reading of the joke
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

IdleHans said:

The apostrophe should perhaps be in parenthesis, as it should either be there or not depending on the reading of the joke
    I don't get it ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

Put it in the oven until it's Bill Withers

I've heard that joke as "Punch it in the face" rather than put it in the oven.
    For some morbid reason, that makes me laugh more.
  • Options

McBobbin said:

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

Put it in the oven until it's Bill Withers

I've heard that joke as "Punch it in the face" rather than put it in the oven.
    For some morbid reason, that makes me laugh more.
    I thought it was "what do you call a soul-singing duck with a deformed beak?"
  • Options
    A man walks up to a woman in his office each day, stands very close to her, draws in a large breath of air and tells her that her hair smells nice.

After a week of this she can't stand it any longer! The woman goes into her supervisor's office and tells him that she wants to file a sexual harassment suit against the man and explains why.

The supervisor is puzzled by this and says, "What's wrong with the co-worker telling you your hair smells nice?"

The woman replies, "He's a midget!"
  • Options
    A blonde and a brunette decided to rob a bank. They quickly devised a good plan and they put their plan to action.
    The brunette drove up to the front of the bank that they had decided to rob. She turned to the blonde and asked her, "Now, do you remember what the plan is?" The blonde sighed and replied, "Yeah, yeah, I remember..." The brunette went over the plan once more and let the blonde out to do her stuff.

Before the blonde could shut the door, the brunette yelled out, "Be sure to be in and out in no more than 5 minutes!" The blonde ran inside and the brunette waited in the car... and waited... and waited... and waited... and waited. After waiting for so long in the car, the blonde bursts out of the bank's doors, the alarm blaring loud enough to wake everyone up. The blonde was lugging a bank safe behind her by a rope tied around it. A security guard ran out of the bank, his pants down around his ankles and attempting to reach his gun. The blonde breathed heavily as she tried to put the safe in the car but finally just gave up and dropped the safe behind. She ran into the passenger seat and pulled the door shut, the car already moving. The security guard yelled, "Stop! Stop!" while the pair drove off, leaving the safe with rope tied tightly around it behind. The brunette frantically asked the blonde, "What the hell happened in there?!?" The blonde was panting and turned to the brunette and choked out, "What do you mean? I followed the plan exactly!"

The brunette paused and yelled, "YOU IDIOT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TIE UP THE GUARD AND BLOW THE SAFE!"
  • Options
    I thought chiropractors were a waste of money, but I stand corrected.

• Options
    A Charlton fan decided to quit and transfer his allegiances to Crystal Palarse and at the same time raised the average IQ of both sets of fans... ;-)
  • Options
  • Options
    Stig said:

Haha! Drew Cox drew cocks. :smiley:
  • Options

Stig said:

Haha! Drew Cox drew cocks. :smiley:
    And makes your eyes water. The old puns are the best ones.