Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options

brogib said:

New favourite word: "doppelbanger" - someone you have sex with because they look like the person you really want sex with.

Wouldn't work with me, they broke the castno-one would ever want to have sex with me.
    Fixed it for you.
    I've had well over 50 birds in my illustrious career (Before I settled down, coz I'm loyal like), how many you had @AddicksAddict PAL?

..and unless I see photo evidence of each and every one of em in a very compromising position, I won't believe you.

; )
  • Options

brogib said:

brogib said:

New favourite word: "doppelbanger" - someone you have sex with because they look like the person you really want sex with.

Wouldn't work with me, they broke the castno-one would ever want to have sex with me.
    Fixed it for you.
    I've had well over 50 birds in my illustrious career (Before I settled down, coz I'm loyal like), how many you had @AddicksAddict PAL?

..and unless I see photo evidence of each and every one of em in a very compromising position, I won't believe you.

; )
    You do know this is the "jokes" thread, not the "I get very touchy when my sexual prowess is questioned" thread?
    You do know that my little smilie face means my comment was a joke ; )

Photos?
  • Options
    brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

Fixed it for you.

; )
    You do know this is the "jokes" thread, not the "I get very touchy when my sexual prowess is questioned" thread?

Photos?
    I missed the :-). :-(

Photos are so last century, but I can send you the link to my video archive.
  • Options
    Two birds and a frog are sitting on a branch of a tree. The first bird looks around and with great joy, let's looses a wonderfull trill. The second bird waits and then does the same thing. The frog looks at them, then leaps off the branch, flapping his forelegs wildly and plummets down to the ground, flapping uselessly all the way.
    The first bird looks at the second bird and says 'I think we have to tell him he's adopted!'
  • Options
    two cows in the milking stalls, the farmers son is milking one by hand while the other waits her turn .. the cow being milked turns to the other and says: 'This bloke is a real drag, he never gets past the foreplay'
  • Options

brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

Fixed it for you.

; )

Photos?

Inboxed
  • Options
    brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

Fixed it for you.

; )

Photos?

Inboxed
    @brogib

I have nothing in my inbox.
  • Options

brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

Fixed it for you.

; )

Photos?

Inboxed
    @brogib

Perhaps a similar phrase to one often heard in brogib's house - hence the impressive-sounding throughput?
  • Options

brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

Fixed it for you.

; )

Photos?

Inboxed
    @brogib

It's the Jokes thread @AddicksAddict
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

brogib said:

Fixed it for you.

; )

Photos?

Inboxed
    @brogib

It's the Jokes thread @AddicksAddict
    Perhaps you could celebrate this fact with more jokes and less of the other stuff?

I heard a rumour that Cadbury is bringing out an oriental chocolate bar. Could be a Chinese Wispa.

The universe is going to implode. No matter.
  • Options
    A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question. The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath, and stopped centimeters from a shop window.

For a second everything went quiet in the cab, then the driver said, "Look mate, don't ever do that again. You scared the daylights out of me!" The passenger apologized and said, "I didn't realize that a little tap would scare you so much. "The driver replied, "Sorry, it's not really your fault. Today is my first day as a cab driver. I've been driving a funeral van for the last 25 years."
  • Options
    One day a Pirate and a bartender were talking to each other in a bar. The Bartender asked the pirate "Where did ya get that peg leg from?"

The Pirate responded "We were sailing the seas when a big ol' shark came up to me while I was swimmin' and bit off me leg."

Later the Bartender asked "Where did you get that hook then?"

The pirate responded "Well, me crew and I were in a battle and it got cut through the bone."

The bartender then asked "Then where did ya get the eye patch from?"

The pirate said "In a harbor I looked at a gull flying over head and it took a dump right in me eye."

The bartender was puzzled and asked the pirate, "How would that make you get an eye patch?"

The pirate responded, "First day with the hook."
  • Options
    A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound coming from her daughter's bedroom.
    When she opened the door she found her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator.

What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

Later that week the father was in the kitchen and heard a humming sound coming from the basement.
    When he went downstairs, he found his daughter naked on the sofa with her vibrator.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

A couple of days later the mother heard the humming sound again, this time in the living room.
    In there, she found her husband watching the Super Bowl on television with the vibrator buzzing away beside him.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

He replied............"Watching the game with my son-in-law."
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Cliff Richard probe to be expanded - According to headlines. Didn't Nicky Butt suffer the same fate?

• Options
    I've just bought the new Fleetwood Mac sat-nav.
    I'm not impressed. All it says is "You can go your own way."
  • Options
    stevec said:

My mate knew his sexual fetishes were getting worse but it wasn't until he spanked a statue that he realised he'd hit rock bottom

Apologies if we've had it before:

I'm into flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality.

Am I flogging a dead horse?
  • Options
    I tried to get my son to come out for a walk instead of playing with his Ninentendo, Iphone, PC, Ipad and TV, to no avail. So I left him to his own devices.

• Options
    Kola Karim was chatting to a good friend .. 'Im thinking of buying a club' said he .. 'Arsenal, Charlton, Barcelona ?' asked his chum .. 'Oh no .. a putter or a five iron should do the trick' said KK
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A little old lady answered a knock on the door one day, only to be confronted by a well-dressed young man carrying a vacuum cleaner.

"Good morning," said the young man. "If I could take a couple minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum cleaners."

"Go away!" said the old lady. "I haven't got any money" and she tried to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and pushed it wide open.

"Don't be too hasty!" he said. "Not until you have at least seen my demonstration." And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse shit all over her hallway carpet.

"If this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse shit from your carpet, Madam, I will personally eat the remainder."

"Well," she said, "I hope you've got a good appetite, because the electricity was cut off this morning."
  • Options

A golfer hits his ball into a garden next to the golf course.

As he goes to get it a man in the garden says, "Don't you see
    the sign? It says, 'Private property - Stay Out!'"

The golfer says, "I'm sorry I did not see it. That's my ball over
    there. May I have it, please?"

The man says, "It's in my garden and so it's my ball now."

The golfer looks at the man and says, "I think I understand"

He then walks back to the golf cart, gets another golf ball,
    then walks back and throws it into the garden as well.

The man says, "What did you do that for?"

The golfer replies...

"I consider myself a Gentleman, and I
    believe every prick should have two balls."
  • Options
    From a pals Facebook (who is Charlton so some of you might've read it already)

A man was stopped by the police around 2 am. The officer asked him where he was going at that time of night...

The man replied, "I'm on my way to a leccture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late"

The officer, " Oh really........ and Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The Man, "That would be my wife"
  • Options
  • Options

Great! Best one for a long time.

• Options

ZEN TEACHINGS

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead
    of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me for the path
    is narrow. In fact, just piss off and leave me alone.

Sex is like air. It's not that important unless you aren't
    getting any.

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

If you think nobody cares whether you're alive or dead, try
    missing a couple of mortgage payments.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in
    their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile
    away and you have their shoes.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how
    to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.

If you lend someone £20 and never see that person again, it
    was probably well worth it.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree.

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time.

Good judgment comes from bad experience ... and most of
    that comes from bad judgment.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

There are two excellent theories for arguing with women.
    Neither one works.

Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips
    are moving.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you
    need it.