Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New to the site ? tell us where you live

Comments

• South Blackheath
  • The Ferrier then? or Kidbrooke...
  • born Welling. lived there till 5 then sheffield (30 yrs). live 1/2 mile from wednesday ground. can see their training ground from my house. i used to find it amusing when they were bottom. now they're not and we are its somehow not so funny. enjoyed chesterfield game. first for a year. maybe see some of you up for united match.
  • 1st house in Erith, near Belvedere and bexleyheath borders!!!!
    GRRRRRHHHH
  • Ollie i'm litterally round the corner from you, i liver in upper park road, to get to to the Valley, depending wether i have a drink or not, actually scrub that i always have a drink lol, i usually get my dad to drive me up there and have a drink in the horse and groom
  • Another "Newbie" here.

Born in Greenwich, but have lived in Weston-super-Mare for the last twenty-something years.

Nice..
  • Born Lewisham brought up in South Croydon then Thornton Heath ( No wonder I hate 'em is it ) Moved to Sompting near Worthing then onto Portsmouth and now in Portchester near Fareham.
  • Born in leyton, lived in leytonstone, living in woodford just inside the london border NE, now up in west sheffield - never lived south of the river!

(clearly a plastic addick!)
  • Born and bred in Dartford.....manged to escape tp Sidcup....
  • [cite]Posted By: Carey_Valley[/cite]Ollie i'm litterally round the corner from you, i liver in upper park road, to get to to the Valley, depending wether i have a drink or not, actually scrub that i always have a drink lol, i usually get my dad to drive me up there and have a drink in the horse and groom

Just seen this post man, thats cool that i have some cafc locals near by! I will be adopting the fox in nuxley village as my local! Where do you drink geez?
  • Sponsored links:

• bump,

for those that have joined in the past few months
  • Is this because you need to know where to send the boys round if they mis-behave..?
  • I'm from Sunny Sidcup, but I'm at uni in Southampton. The two premiership clubs that have had a season of lots of manager changes, rash board decisions and a quick decline, and i live near them both at some point of the year ;o)
  • Ill do an update......

Im now if Finsbury Park...... with a bloody great rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Come from Woolwich now live in Basildon the next hot property area will be there lol cheap houses now new luxury appartments going up only 30 mins express on a nice air conditioned train. south east train puh!!
  • I live in Upper beleveredererbelerderer. ( i also cant spell belebvererwderedere) its a toughie
  • You moved Ollie? ;-)
  • I'll take it in the spirit I assume it was really intended, AFKA.
    My name's a wee bit of a giveaway: sunny Glasgow now - via Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Nairobi, Glasgow, Belvedere (The only time I didn't get to Charlton regularly was while in Nairobi, though I still have the collection of videos sent out by a friend of the televised matches - mainly 0-0 and 0-1 if I remember rightly, apart from the epic league cup games v Wimbledon...)
  • he's lived there about 3 weeks and can't spell it yet. oh dear. :-p
  • Sponsored links:

• yeah man, i did it! i dont live with Ma anymore! yyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy (thats no gripe to my Ma, iits just nice getting up in the morning and not have to worry who is going to see ya massive stork on!! (sorry girls)
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'll take it in the spirit I assume it was really intended, AFKA.
    My name's a wee bit of a giveaway: sunny Glasgow now - via Edinburgh, Amsterdam, Nairobi, Glasgow, Belvedere (The only time I didn't get to Charlton regularly was while in Nairobi, though I still have the collection of videos sent out by a friend of the televised matches - mainly 0-0 and 0-1 if I remember rightly, apart from the epic league cup games v Wimbledon...)

Nairobi ? How come ?
  • Born in Plumstead, grew up in Eltham. Lived 5 years in Lee and now back in SE9.
    So 41 years in the good old London Borough of Greenwich - Putting People and Services First. ....yeah right!
  • oh dear oh dear!!

im having visuals of ollie in his stripy jim jams
  • MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]oh dear oh dear!!

im having visuals of ollie in his stripy jim jams

No jim jams Curbit, just me birthday suit! lol Sorry once again!

*Edit*, i spose you mean when i was at my Ma's??
  • dear god, you walk around naked in front of your mother.

perv!
  • i have since edited!

No PJ's i am affraid, smoking jacket style dressing gown for men!!
  • Ive got a charlton dressing gown which I have particularly enjoyed for years......
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I'll take it in the spirit I assume it was really intended, AFKA.

Nairobi ? How come ?

Other half got a job out there marketing Heineken. Made it to one local league game: 0-0 draw, but an experience all the same...even in the 'posh' seats. (We'll try and carry on our own conversation in among this madness!)
    Not sure I've got the hang of this quoting lark...
  • everytime someone posts something, something of 04-MCS's pops up in between. Literally

Not sure i would fancy Nairobi, though its probably a lot more developed than Belvedere....

Mind you, i used to run the football club for the Social Club on Nuxley Road.