Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace tickets; When?

I know it's a little bit early but I was wondering when the Palace tickets go on sale. Bought my Forest ticket and the man in the commercial centre just said he didn't know so I wondered if anyone on here had an idea?

Comments

• Likely to be some time next week, I understand.
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Likely to be some time next week, I understand.

Can you tell us what restrictions there are on buying tickets?
  • I don't know at present.
  • All applicants must have been a season-ticket holder for at least ten years.
    Must buy in person within 72 hours of going on sale.
    Must wear Carbrini Sports garb and bobble hat and scarf when visiting commercial centre.
    Must never have been involved in so much as a tickling contest within 1000 miles of SE7.
    Strictly one per individual caller.
    Must carry six forms of ID on the night or ticket is invalid.

that should just about do it...
  • Unless you're valley gold ISaw ;o)
  • blimey vancouver - i forgot the most important one!

apart from a DNA test that is...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]blimey vancouver - i forgot the most important one!

apart from a DNA test that is...[/quote]

No just a birth certificate, that should weed out the Millwall and Palace supporters.
  • Any news on which proof we need for the weasel tickets , or is it just Valley Gold at the present moment ?
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]All applicants must have been a season-ticket holder for at least ten years.
    Must wear Carbrini Sports garb and bobble hat and scarf when visiting commercial centre.
    Must never have been involved in so much as a tickling contest within 1000 miles of SE7.

Ah - easier than last year, then ;-)
  • Damn it !!!!
    5/6. So close!
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know if the Croydon police are sending out those 'stay-away' letters again this year?
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Anyone know if the Croydon police are sending out those 'stay-away' letters again this year?

Did you get one last year?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Anyone know if the Croydon police are sending out those 'stay-away' letters again this year?[/quote]

Wonder if Ginge will get one?
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Anyone know if the Croydon police are sending out those 'stay-away' letters again this year?

Wonder if Ginge will get one?

Hope not. We need Bailey in the team that night. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]Anyone know if the Croydon police are sending out those 'stay-away' letters again this year?

Did you get one last year?

Nah...Upstanding member of the community, me. Know a few people who did get them, though.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]All applicants must have been a season-ticket holder for at least ten years.

I wonder if similar restrictions are in place for Cardiff fans wanting to go their league cup game at Swansea. Bet the police were chuffed at that one seeing as they can't play it at 11am on a sunday.
  • Heard that would be home only for the very reason they can't play it at 6am on a Sunday morning...
  • edited September 2008
    Sky are showing the cup game live, should be a great atmosphere if they don't ban away fans.
  • edited September 2008

Apparently so, The idea is also fully supported by our FIO.

According to one of our favourite intelligence officers they may also be sent for QPR and Southampton after last season.
  • I had a horrible realisation today when looking at the diary that I accepted a corporate invite to the Munich beer fest that night.

Only game of the season that I actually enjoy and Im gonna miss it.

Grrr.
  • Sponsored links:

• after speaking to my lawyer ;-)
    If i get one i will be attending anyway
  • I take it you received one last time then ?
  • edited September 2008
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]I take it you received one last time then ?

No but may and only may this time
  • Announced on the OS. We have 3000 tickets. Available to season ticket holders from Friday morning one per season ticket. £30 adults £18 over 60 and u16 plus a family ticket for £62 2adults 2 u16s.
    Further announcement on Monday 15th Sept regarding extending this to Red Card members.
  • Sweepstake on how many we will sell. Im going for 1700. Considering we struggled to sell out last season on a sat 3pm.
  • 1701 PH - I'll be at this one
  • [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Sweepstake on how many we will sell. Im going for 1700. Considering we struggled to sell out last season on a sat 3pm.

We only struggled to sell out last season because of all the restrictions on us getting tickets. If they went straight on general sale like all other away games we'd sell out in days.
  • A lot will be put off after events last season, Tuesday night etc cant see us selling out im afraid. Fingers crossed tho eh
  • I really don't see the need for ST holders only.

I agree there should be some restriction, but if ST holders were allowed to purchase for 1 guest as well, i'm sure it would help things along.
  • no u18 or student rate fecking joke