Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another weird dream....

edited August 2008 in Not Sports Related
Last night I was Dr Who and I had contracted TB. I bumped into a work colleague (not the one IBigBaldy made preggers) who had caught a terminal disease from handling dog sh!t. But being a Timelord, I mixed our blood together and cured both of us....

is it the cheese or Heroin before bedtime?....lol

Comments

• ha ha crazy

Could the mixture of both
  • i don't even watch Dr Who.....
  • u dont watch Dr Who !!!! stand in the corner
  • I am worried for you - mixing bodily fluids, excrement and animals. Hmm I think Freud might have a view.
  • people always try to palm off their obsure thoughts as 'dreams'.....
  • I would put those weird dreams down to general weirdness fella.
  • dreams are supposed to be the brain recycling/process subconcious/conscious thought from the previous day, so be worried..
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]dreams are supposed to be the brain recycling/process subconcious/conscious thought from the previous day, so be worried..

As long as it's not the 'next day'....then you would need to worry!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I am worried for you - mixing bodily fluids, excrement and animals. Hmm I think Freud might have a view.[/quote]

Sounds like a Gilbert and George creation...
  • Sounds like your head is getting a bit cold at night mate. Try wearing a home made bobble hat - perhaps Henners could lend you one?
  • Sponsored links:

• he may have had thoughts about something he'd like to do later, so it could be the next day...

lol
  • sorry to interupt , but most of my dreams involve my teeth falling out , one by one , and Danii & Kylie are there sometimes aswell. And it nearly always ends with me taking my labrador, monty ,(who died 6 years ago) for a walk.
    Knew i should have gone to Preston.
  • Teethe falling out is one of the most re-occurent dream themes. It's supposed to mean that you have an overall feeling of helplessness. That probably comes from supporting Charlton.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art10573.asp

Just for the record I keep dreaming that I'm in bed with my four month old son and start patting my wife on the head, blowing raspberries on her, and waking her up!
  • A better link:

http://www.dreammoods.com/cgibin/teethdreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=teethintro
  • Teeth = anxiety I think cos of the proximity of nerves etc in them.. oh and probably something to do with the Denist..
  • Jim , agree with the "Helplessness/Charlton" thing.
    Any known cure ?
  • I had a dream/nightmare that we were 2-0 up at Selhurst Park and ended up getting a 2-2 draw. It wasn't very pleasant.
  • last nites dream. At Olympics watching the track. 200M men and women competing against each other. GB men and women didnt qualify. Only woman in final was from Jamaca. She has one false start. Then puts her had up as she aint ready, they disqualify her. Huge protest led by me ?? i get thrown out and spend ages trying to find a way back in.

Strange not that wierd tho.
  • Do you eat cheese before bedtime ?