Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Newest User: golfaddick

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Oh no, and oh no no no no no

Comments

• Options
    Golfie is a good, thoughtful, constructive poster.
  • Options
    don't know what to make of rothko's 'oh no', and salads defence of golfaddick.
    surely with his username, he must set up a charlton life golf society. i think there was a thread way back about who plays golf, (may have been on netaddicks).
  • Options
    *Bangs head on desk*
  • Options
    welcome Golfie, its one big tunnel of love here :-)

I look forward to reading some of the insightful posts of yours that i used to agree with, but less out the outright negative ones that used to wind EVERYONE up !

And i also agree that you should be charged with forming the first Charlton Life Golf Society. You'll find plenty of players on here up for a days golf and a few beers.
  • Options
    At least Golfie says it as the way it is.....he hasn't got his rose-tinted glasses on all the time....
  • Options
    Does he even own a pair of rose tinted glasses? Everything he sees is Darkness!!
  • Options
    Thing is he's been much much better this season on NA, the voice of reason...!
  • Options
    Welcome Golfie, was it you I spotted at the Fans Forum last week?

Also is this now a record with three members of the same immediate family on CL. I know that CAFC are a family club but really...

I'm only related to one person on CL and that is by marriage. Anyone else?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You are all my brothers and sisters

*1905 dabs eyes*
  • Options
    Hey, i was gonna suggest a CL golf society type thing! After my successfully organised leaving party i was thinking about it! Although i am awful at golf its a larf and good day out espesh with all the beers involved! I am sure i said to Ketman about this! Did i kets?
  • Options
    I feel a group hug coming on
  • Options
    As long as you dont arrange it at a Gays Only Golf Club.....
  • Options
    Oi me and Morts genius are Bro's!

Who is your wife Henners?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]As long as you dont arrange it at a Gays Only Golf Club.....

Very droll!
  • Options
    Not wife, Wife sister's son ie nephew TrickyrickyCAFC
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Not wife, Wife sister's son ie nephew TrickyrickyCAFC

Figures
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]You are all my brothers and sisters

*1905 dabs eyes*

Lend us a fiver then.
  • Options
    You did indeed 04 you should therefore claim to be the founder member of any subsequent Charlton Life Golf Society..!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "[quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]You are all my brothers and sisters

*1905 dabs eyes*[/quote]

Lend us a fiver then."

You have caught me a bit short, try brother Dan he is normally loaded.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]"
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]You are all my brothers and sisters

*1905 dabs eyes*

Lend us a fiver then."

You have caught me a bit short, try brother Dan he is normally loaded.

Only if you wash my car....
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Whether you agree or disagree with what he says Golfie is always an interesting read and you cannot doubt his commitment to the cause.