Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

oasis

I just saw that Southend missed out on some as well.

Les tried to get some, and none of our group got lucky. I know 1 person at work that got 2 seating tickets.

fingers crossed the announce more dates. might have to go to cardiff for the weekend now.

Comments

• If they play Manchester let me know susie and I will get you as many tickets as you want
  • man city stadium? we did that a few years ago.

bit more cost with getting up there unless charlton are in the area that day to make it a worthwhile trip!
    thanks tho
  • Booked up for Belfast, can combine with a work trip.

They are playing MEN Arena in November, not announced yet, I'll be at that as well.

I'll be at Wembley as well, willjust end up playing silly money outside

Good job they only tour every three years :)
  • The other half got 4 tickets for the Thursday at Wembley.
  • world tour kicked off in seattle last night , they are looking very good but then again it is the first night of a world tour so it probably won't last

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noWd7UZDnys
  • Tickets are going dirt cheap here in Vancouver tonight - Apparently Liam has walked off here at least a couple of times.

Never really considered Oasis to be that great myself but each to their own
  • Yep

4 tickets for Wembley arena no dramas.

Got a mate who had a load at £80 a go don't know whether he has them still or not but if anyones interested let me know
  • think we're gonna enter the drawer for the eden project tickets
  • Hi Carter, I am trying to get hold of a ticket for wembley I am after the friday night if poss, could you let me knoe if you pal still has one please.

Cheers
  • i missed out completely too, so if anyone hears of any
  • Sponsored links:

• just got two for the eden project gig , anyone else apply for these ?

the first winners didn't all take up their free tickets so we got offered them , gonna knacker me out the drive but well looking forward to it