Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lower or Upper tier for Spurs ?

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
What are people opting for ? Been a few times and sat in the lower, last season we only had the upstairs bit. Surely it will be a better atmosphere upstairs with 1200 addicks there rather than only 500 in the lower tier ?

Comments

• Never sat in the lower. Worth the extra couple of quid for the view. If you get row 1 in the lower and we sell out you're stuffed.
  • already got mine for the upper, good view, worth the extra couple of quid.
  • Upper defo, with a visit to the pub right outside Northumberland Park Station or at Liverpool Street.
  • If I remember rightly there was a lot of Charlton in the big Spoons at Liverpool Street Station.
    Hopefully we can repeat the last time we had Spurs away on a Saturday. A great display by Jerome Thomas helped us to a 3-2 win.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]What are people opting for ? Been a few times and sat in the lower, last season we only had the upstairs bit. Surely it will be a better atmosphere upstairs with 1200 addicks there rather than only 500 in the lower tier ?[/quote]

always better in lower tier so ill probably do that. Also a couple of quid cheaper.
    PH are you going Sheff united?
  • Yes I would imagine so, will not commit myself until closer to the time. Just need to get a few of these assignments done.