Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Strachan - The PL is not as good

As everyone makes out. If that;s the case why have Celtic and Rangers been desperate to join it for years. MUG

Come on UNITED smash then jocks

Comments

• i think he is right. Celtic and Rangers would want to join for commercial reasons, not the football.

I think the standard has fallen in the past three seasons, the fear of dropping out of it has seen expansive football played by no more than 6 teams, the rest of the team is so frightened of making mistakes or going on a bad run, there is a certain fear culture to the games that are played.
  • Just another graceless, bitter Tim.....
  • i'm looking forward to tonights game, hope it'll be a cracker!
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i think he is right. Celtic and Rangers would want to join for commercial reasons, not the football.

I think the standard has fallen in the past three seasons, the fear of dropping out of it has seen expansive football played by no more than 6 teams, the rest of the team is so frightened of making mistakes or going on a bad run, there is a certain fear culture to the games that are played.

Spot on.
  • In the last 12 months of watching Charlton how many games would you say were stunningly entertaining....? Mmmm not many would be the correct answer !
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]In the last 12 months of watching Charlton how many games would you say were stunningly entertaining....?
    probably a few more than falkirk.