Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gyppos, Travellers, Pikeys Gotta admire their Front

2»

Comments

• Options
    I like them
  • Options
    on my way to work this morning and 5 or 6 do-as-you-likey vans parked up on the grass between shooters hill police station and the woods.
    on way home from work rubbish already started to spread about.
  • Options
    Did you see the news yesterday?

They played a tape of one of the accused saying that they were being accused of robbery because of 'racism' against gypsies, and that they were all innocent guv'nor etc.

They then played the tape of them talking about going on the rob. On a TV documentary a year earlier.

You're right. Some of them are very savvy. But obviously not all of them!
  • Options
    During my days working for the mighty CPFC, we had a bunch of these caravan dwellers set up residence in the car park behind the main stand (this is not a reference to your days at Selhurst), they were adamant they were staying until it was pointed out that we had a home game that weekend against Millwall...........just over an hour later they departed.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]During my days working for the mighty CPFC, we had a bunch of these caravan dwellers set up residence in the car park behind the main stand (this is not a reference to your days at Selhurst), they were adamant they were staying until it was pointed out that we had a home game that weekend against Millwall...........just over an hour later they departed.[/quote]

watching that sh*t would make anyone run to the hills..
  • Options
    I vaguely remember the 'Gypsies' that piched up in the Valley car park back in the 80's. They used to take the wooden seats out of the old west stand & nick metal from the stands & flog it . If I remember rightly, they started the first fire in the back of that stand.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have an update to the Brogdale story this morning, they are all gone. The Project Manager confronted them last night & told them to F*** off as they were on private ground. They gave him the expected response so as we have lots of building work going on here courtesy of Hill Reed he drove a JCB round & threatened to tow every caravan off the site. They gave him a load of verbals, but eventually all left.....brave man ![/quote]

Brave chap indeed!

Ketman I see we have another pikey infestation on Sonora Fields in Sittingbourne. Apparantley the A2 is a traditional Gypsy route.
  • Options
    Not as traditional as the road to the local benefits office.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Ketman I see we have another pikey infestation on Sonora Fields in Sittingbourne. Apparantley the A2 is a traditional Gypsy route.

Yep, yet again SoS... getting more and more often over here now. We've had Milton Pipes placed all over the development but the feckers still find somewhere to pitch up!
  • Options
    Pikeys in Medway - Never ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]Ketman I see we have another pikey infestation on Sonora Fields in Sittingbourne. Apparantley the A2 is a traditional Gypsy route.

Yep, yet again SoS... getting more and more often over here now. We've had Milton Pipes placed all over the development but the feckers still find somewhere to pitch up!

Hi Medders

I was living on Sonora earlier this year when the pikeys turned up and by strange coincidence lots of garage doors got forced open! It's going to take a lot of milton pipes to keep that lot away!
  • Options
    Ere, Medway dudes, please enlighten us city folk, by telling us, what in gods name is a 'milton pipe'?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Hi Medders

I was living on Sonora earlier this year when the pikeys turned up and by strange coincidence lots of garage doors got forced open! It's going to take a lot of milton pipes to keep that lot away!

Yeah a neighbour had their garage done back in February, and our shed got done in January... the pikeys were around then too, what a coincidence!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Ere, Medway dudes, please enlighten us city folk, by telling us, what in gods name is a 'milton pipe'?

These things dude... they put them on the ground and fill them with earth... makes a big barrier to stop caravans getting past...

concrete-12.jpg
  • Options
    Our shed got broken into just before 6 this morning... no prizes for guessing who done it!

Winkers
  • Options
    Carter?
  • Options
    Where they after your exercise bike then Medders ? :-)
  • Options
    Not Carter I dont think - he'd had left his trademark steaming pile...

Ketters - you funny fcuker. Enjoy your run past my mates tonight. Give them the finger for me.
  • Options
    2 instances with these folk

1 - They set up camp in Thamesmead about 15 years ago near my Dad's office. They were disgusting with rubbish, scrap metal, tyres and dog shit all over the place. One day I was in my Dad's office waiting for him to finish a call and a gyppo came up - peered through his privacy glass, saw me and my dad in there and dropped his trides and took a crap on the windowsill.

2 - Dad now lives next door to a very senior pikey called Levy over in Ash. He has a fabulous 5 bed detached residence with a pool and stables. He is generally a really nice bloke towards my Dad. Sadly when my old man applied for planning permission to put on a small extention to his own house it got rejected by the council.
    There are pikeys nearby and he got burgled 18 months ago which really freaked my mum out. He has since spent £20k on home security adn has thankfully been left alone

What really grips my turd is that a while ago a load of pikeys tried to buy a piece of land over the road from him and the council said residents were entitled to oppose their plans but COULD NOT complain that their presence would affect the value of their houses.
    In the end Levy "had a word" and the smelly folk disappeared!

It's just not fair that we have to pay our taxes and these guys just do what the hell they want
  • Options
    Are any on here dog owners/keepers/carers (is there a correct word)? Tell the truth now, the TRUTH...do you always pick up the dog crap? I want to know why the house dwellers of Lee wait until it's dark, and then walk their dogs to outside my house, and then let them crap everywhere. On dark mornings before seven when I leave for work it's often a treacherous nightmare. Why can't dog owners let their dogs crap outside their own places?