Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Curbishley favourite for the sack

I notice that Curbishley is the favourite to be first premier league manager to be sacked.

I would have thought Brown or Pulis would have been the first choice.

Golfaddick will be heading for the bookies in the morning no doubt!

Comments

• aspiration vs achievement me thinks..

Curbishley may well not end the season as West Ham manager but i can't see that as anything else other than a board with over hyped ambition without the funds ( now) to back it up.

Whereas West Ham's demise might raise a chuckle- I for one will never laugh at Curbishley's ( notice not Curbs') potential demise.....
  • amazing 10th place in the premiership after being pulled from relegation not good enough for the hammers..... well some fans just don't know a good thing till it's gone!!

the king is dead long live the king
  • edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]amazing 10th place in the premiership after being pulled from relegation not good enough for the hammers..... well some fans just don't know a good thing till it's gone!!

the king is dead long live the king

If he does get the tin tac it'll be typical West Ham - Always think they're better than they are.

you can be sure of one thing with West Ham - The next time we play them there will be at least one mention of the 1966 World Cup in their programme
  • If he does get the tin tac it'll be typical West Ham - Always think they're better than they are.

you can be sure of one thing with West Ham - The next time we play them there will be at least one mention of the 1966 World Cup in their programme

And The Academy
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]And The Academy

where stars like jermaine defoe were produced by them .... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  • Yes great signing that Marcus Bent
  • Makes me laugh that they're miffed about being 10th in the Prem. When were they used to better than that?
  • Bang on.

Their biscuit-based sugar daddy has clammed up his wallet now - do they really think they can compete with the top four?

Delusions of grandeur. He's probably better off out of it.

Good luck Curbs, you're gonna need it.
  • Curbs was a better manager when he didn't have money to spend. This might actually do him a few favours.