Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Young not consulted

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
well that's what was suggested in various papers this morning.

Which begs the question, if the captain was not consulted, then who the hell was ?

Comments

• Options
    Well I was.
  • Options
    I do find this very hard to believe.

He probably was consulted by more shocked by the outcome of "The Review". Even Les Reed said he was shocked, the only people that werent were Murray and Varney...
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WestStandSinger[/cite]I do find this very hard to believe.

He probably was consulted by more shocked by the outcome of "The Review". Even Les Reed said he was shocked, the only people that werent were Murray and Varney...[/quote]

That's not what he's saying here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=417362&in_page_id=1779

This situation is a joke and I'm seriously concerned about what is going on behind the scenes at the club.
  • Options
    BDL - After reading that, i agree
  • Options
    The boys on Gillette Soccer Saturday had a giggle at the fact that Les Reed apparently said that JFH had a hamstring strain but Peter Varney said he had a bug.

If we're gonna lie than let's at least make sure that everyone knows which lie it is that we're using that day. I'm afraid that we will just end up lurching from one embarrassing episode to another otherwise!!!
  • Options
    Who was on the panel on soccer sat tho off it??
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Who was on the panel on soccer sat tho off it??[/quote]

Le Tissier, Phil Thompson, Peter Reid and Charlie Nicholas were the 4 stooges on the panel, and unsurprisingly they were all scathing about what's happened to Dowie - particularly Nicholas, who didn't use little things like "the facts" stop him from ranting on..
  • Options
    Thanks paddy, there you go, those four morons wouldnt no anything about Charlton if Les Reed came and slapped em with an Addick on a stick!
  • Options
    You have to say though, to the outside world it does all seem a bit strange so you can understand where they may have been coming from.

Christ, I think it's strange from where I'm sitting, and that's with the benefit of a fans director, a new all singing all dancing "commercial centre" acting as a "one-stop-shop" for all my queries and, as if I could forget, the daily email bulletin all breaking their necks to disseminate as much info as possible so that we, the paying customers/shareholders know what the fcuk is going on!!!

Oh yeah,and the phonecalls from Les Reed!