Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jimmy Floyd

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Reed said tight hamstring...Varney said virus...hence he didn't travel.

They could at least get their stories straight before speaking to the media, I assume he was dropped !!!

On another note, I am now seriously worried about our future for the first time...I honestly cannot see us getting out of this mess at the moment and wonder just what effect relegation would have on the progress of the club and how far would it set us back (in terms of the players who would leave etc..).

The only light at the end of the tunnel at the moment is the fact that everyone else at the bottom are losing and therefore a win next saturday would take us out of the bottom 3....2/3 wins on the spin would propel us up somewhat, however I just can't see it happening.

As if monday mornings aren't bad enough anyway....

Comments

• Agree, for the first time this season I'm seriously contemplating relegation. Saturday was an absolute shambles, no shape going forward, defending was a farce, no passion, individual errors (from the whole team not an individual unfortunately).

Came away wondering exactly where we're going to pick up those 32 points we still need.......
  • edited November 2006
    Just posted the same thing about the reasons - note plural! - for JFH missing from the squad on another thresd.

If we're gonna lie can we at least make sure we get our stories straight - PLEASE! I felt embarrassed watching them tell that one on Gillette Soccer Saturday, although probably not as embarrassed as I would've felt if I'd gone to the game!