Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Halls up to 200 people in Bexley Sidcup area

edited July 2008 in Not Sports Related
Please does anyone know of any venues for hire in the area above? A friend has asked me but I'm new to the area.

Comments

• Options
    Flamingo Park!
  • Options
    Is your 'friend' getting married (again) Raz?? ;-)
  • Options
    The Alma in Sidcup has a hall for hire...not sure if it holds 200 though...
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    There's a bakers in central Sidcup near a mini roundabout and opposite is a function hall(just on the left as you go towards the M25 from central Sidcup)....went to a cousins wedding there many moons ago...don't remember the name of it, plus I don't know Sidcup that well either....I only remember the location.
    Someone else will no doubt know the place I mean.
  • Options
    Mr Charles you would be last, I mean first to know..
  • Options
    The Albany at Albany Park (Between Sidcup & Bexley has a hall for hire - whether it holds 200, I doubt it!)
  • Options
    http://www.sidcupsportsclub.com/

the albany hire out their room at the back?
  • Options
    thanks people
  • Options
    Theres a hall next door to Bar Lorca in Bexley Village but dont know the name of it.
  • Options
    Theres the Beaverwood club, Beaverwood road, Sidcup .Holds up to about 250 i think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sidcup Rugby Club, Sydney Road....fairly cheap but really well done out, easily got in 220 at my wedding reception.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Sidcup Rugby Club, Sydney Road....fairly cheap but really well done out, easily got in 220 at my wedding reception.

Yes but you have to wait for the cricket to end before you can start your music..
  • Options
    The scout hall, Hall place near the fooball pitches and car showroom, think it holds at least 200.