Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

oi henry - something not quite right on saturday

the charlton ticket allocation was supposedly sold out...yet in the queue for the bus back to the station after the game a yank was on his mobile telling his mate how they'd rolled up on the day and was told there were spaces in the away end if they said they were charlton fans...were these returns by the club ?

Comments

• Did he have a 'Starbucks' branded jacket on? Was sat in front of me if so. We only got tickets on Friday as there were some returns so that'd make sense.
  • might explain the half a dozen koreans with their cameras.
  • yes he did...funny, the 'returns' were in the same place...if it wasn't the same row, then it couldn't have been a fan that had bought them and then returned them...who'd have a little block of tickets and then not want them ?...the players, the directors ?, somebody working for the club ?...
  • who'd have a little block of tickets and then not want them ?...

Relatives and friends of Iain Dowie???
  • You could also ask Les_Says about his Danish friends lol
  • oh my god, i've just remembered that. and his finger!!!!!!
  • 'I've seen you 6 times today!'
  • lol, his bloody finger!

He was a nutter
  • LTGTR - what have i said about "Oi-ing me!

No idea but tickets were all sold out. May have been singles or returns but if you want an full answer try dave.archer@cafc.co.uk

Thing is bus queues are not always the most reliable source of info.
  • Thing is bus queues are not always the most reliable source of info.

There were enough of those of Saturday anyway! I thought the shuttle bus was free as well, Reading Council must make a fortune charging £3 for that return journey!