Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Broken hearted Dad

2»

Comments

• I also got rejected by Coppers back in '95!

She'll be fine, make a load of new mates and still keep the old ones.
  • edited July 2008
    I didn't know anyone going to secondary school mate, was the only one in my primary school etc who went threre. Soon settled in, sure she'll be the same!
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Mate, dont beat yourself up over it, I'm sure she knows you did everything you could and still would.
    My daughter finished secondary school recently, she is going back to 6th form for 2 years, I went to her leaving do, I think part of why I felt upset is her growing up and going through stages in her life, all important stuff and heart wrenching, I think thats where a lot of your feelings would come from, take a deep breath fella.
    Kids stay in touch other ways, facebook, myspace, texts all sorts.

Bloody hell...doesn't time fly....
  • So mate how is she getting on?
  • she's made me extremely proud,made new friends and loves it.
  • thats great news steve, top stuff. All my primary mates went to gay eaglesfield, and went woolwich poly, must admit i felt the same, but after a few weeks and double the mates i started with it was a great move. Glad this has worked out for your daughter mate.
  • Good for her.
  • MCS Gay eaglesfield ????????????????? wat the fuk, and i stuck up for ginges the other night now you call me gay
  • Great to hear Steve.
  • lol you an eaglefielder, sorry bout that, my year at eaglesfield were gay, fact!!! what colour tie were you?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]lol you an eaglefielder, sorry bout that, my year at eaglesfield were gay, fact!!! what colour tie were you?

Oi you! As an old Eaglesfielder, I want a word with you!!!..............See you by the bikeshed ;-P
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]lol you an eaglefielder, sorry bout that, my year at eaglesfield were gay, fact!!! what colour tie were you?

Oi you! As an old Eaglesfielder, I want a word with you!!!..............See you by the bikeshed ;-P

Shouldn't that be 'behind' the bike shed T.C.E!
  • Abbey Wood ruled, we kicked everyones arse
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]lol you an eaglefielder, sorry bout that, my year at eaglesfield were gay, fact!!! what colour tie were you?

Shouldn't that be 'behind' the bike shed T.C.E!

Lol, I love'd that school, not as much as Bloomfield! The thing is I didn't realise until a lot later in life. I was an absolute B******D a school, a total disgrace to anything I believe in. No manners, no etiquite,fighting and generally a lowlife...........................
    And I was even worse when I was at school ;-)