Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Red Bull Air Race

Anybody else going?

Just got an email from Red Bull saying I've won tickets for the practice/qualifying on the 2nd August. Yes, I know it's the same day as the Bilbao friendly - if it's pissing down I'll be at the Valley!

Comments

• Saw it from the yacht club last year. Maybe i missed something by not being in the stands but after an hour i had itchy feet.
  • not for me really
  • ill be at the Valley anyway
  • easy enough to watch it from the anchor as well. just a good as view and not hemmed in on seats.
  • I'll be in Villamoura
  • Good to watch for an hour or so but it gets a bit repetitious.
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Good to watch for an hour or so but it gets a bit repetitious.

Hardly a sport is it BFR, Putting a plane between two inflatable pylons. Lol ;-)
  • I saw it in San Diego - is really awe inspiring for about an hour, but as BFR said, you might want to sort out a pub for the rest of the afternoon.
  • [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I saw it in San Diego - is really awe inspiring for about an hour, but as BFR said, you might want to sort out a pub for the rest of the afternoon.
    No problem then - go to the Air Race till 2pm then down to the Valley for the Bilbao match. Sorted!
  • And so it begins.... first couple of planes are out testing now. Fantastic noise
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]And so it begins.... first couple of planes are out testing now. Fantastic noise

Unless it happens to wake you up.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]And so it begins.... first couple of planes are out testing now. Fantastic noise

Unless it happens to wake you up.

Lazy sh*t
  • Woah woah woah.

Ok yeah you're right.
  • The test runs are at 1 aren't they?
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]The test runs are at 1 aren't they?

Yep. From 1 til about 2... The gates are all being deflated now...
  • Cool, might pop down after the training session tomorrow, pictures a plenty
  • busy at work then rothko, tell them your a russian centre back and you might get a trial.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]busy at work then rothko, tell them your a russian centre back and you might get a trial.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ