Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our Prisons Are Full

so how should criminal Lifers be punished?

MCS - a week as a tour guide in Paris or Egypt

Goonerhater - A compulsory screening of The Arsenal Stadium Mystery followed by dinner with Arsene Wenger and Ken Livingstone

Northstand Steve - Helping Izale McCleod's physio for a week

BFR - Listening to "Gaunty" on Talksport for a week

any more?

Comments

• Charlie Block made to take Richard Murray & co out to dinner?

Weegie to spend a week at Sparrows Lane as PA to Pards

:o)
  • Barn Door Lisbie made to sit through 24hours qworth of videos of Captain Cleanshorts in action?
  • Henry Irving - A season ticket at The Rectory Field to watch "The Club"
  • Oooh Ahh should be forced to do the charity walk to every football ground in the league - except The Valley
  • Riscardo forced to wear Ben Sherman and Burberry for a week
  • edited July 2008
    Me being 'forced' to listen to Punk music(of any description) even for as little as a few seconds....Arrrrrrrgh!!
  • edited July 2008
    AFKA - Painted blue and handcuffed to a groom in Ibiza for a week
  • Everyone should be forced to go on a male grooming spa weekend with Simon Jordan. Complete with Crystal Palace towels and everything.

And the tanning part is compulsory. As is the Neil Warnock all over body massage.

Sorry, just scared myself there.
  • Off It - sent to the priory for a month
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Off It - sent to the priory for a month

I disagree. Out of the 1,000+ members, Off It is the only one i would consider banning while sober, but allowing to post while drunk.

Medders and Ledge - Civil partnership
  • Sponsored links:

• Len ta mate.
    The Highbury movie would give me a good nites kip.
    Arsene Winger would love a chat, think he would be very intresting guy and to top it all 5 mins with Red Ken would be a dream come true.

I think my life sentance should be a speach by some tree huger telling me why the UK has to go back to the stone age to save the rest of the World, this speach would be on an endless loop tape.
  • but he;s always seems to be on the beer.

LOL AFKA - good one -
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]AFKA - Painted blue and handcuffed to a groom in Ibiza for a week

LOL - good one Dan.
  • Make Riscardo wear a badge saying "28 today!"
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]AFKA - Painted blue and handcuffed to a groom in Ibiza for a week

We are looking for new ideas Dan, there is photographic evidence that this has already happend.
  • blonde whig and a dress this time?
  • Carter - Forced to drink in The Bugle all season
  • Ketman - Forced to deliver leaflets for his dad's forthcoming election campaign:-)
  • Chirpy Red to go on a date with Helen Mirren to a bar that had Danny Baker playing loudly on the wireless and the bar only served wine or bottled lager.