Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FP Trophy Tickets for Lords - Kent v Essex

edited July 2008 in Not Sports Related
Tickets went on sale this morning. Only 1,500 left.

Spent nearly an hour on the website and on the phone but it appears both have crashed.
The website just hangs completely then about 1 in every 10 calls connect but you have to listen to a really long answerphone message which tells you to press 6 to speak to a booking agent then the line just dies.

Complete incompetence from the MCC yet again when it comes to tickets for a major event at Lords. They should hang their head in shame.

Anyone else trying to get through?

Comments

• Options
    Yes I am. Need 4 tickets, Ive been holding the line for 17 minutes now. Works not happy
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Managed to get two tickets through my pal who is both a Kent member and a Lords Taverner (MCC member),got my tickets for the 20/20 finals through him as well...... jammy sod that I am!
  • Options
    After 20 mins got through. Only the Upper Grand Stand (£48) and the lower Mound Stand (£42) left.

Im in the Upper grand stand. Any one else in there?
  • Options
    After spending nearly 2 hours on the damn phone, my brother phoned on the off chance and got through 1st time.
    P1ssed off but at least we've got 4 tickets...
  • Options
    Congratulations
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Well done Stewart, f'ing frustrating isn't it when you try and try and then some other jammy bleeder get's through first try!
    I'm in The Compton Stand as a matter of fact.

PS.Latest County Score....Somerset 49-0 off 7 overs.
  • Options
    Its all about luck really. Looking forward to it now.