Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shaun Newton

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1422469.ece

Comments

• was he not done for drugs a few years back
  • I used to like Shaun Newton. Unfortunately the term "wrong un" springs to mind these days.
  • He used to be my favourite player...what that says about me I don't know!?
  • I always liked Newts - can't forget the semi at the valley against Ipswich - Great goal by him
  • [cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]I always liked Newts - can't forget the semi at the valley against Ipswich - Great goal by him

I'd prefer it if you kept what excites you in that way private VA!
  • edited July 2008
    quality redarmy
  • "I used to like Shaun Newton. Unfortunately the term "wrong un" springs to mind these days. "

Are you talikng about Newton or your sex life?
  • Real shame. I never remember him being troubling in his yoof, unlike some of his peers - Bowyer, Stuart etc....
  • What a shame............
  • He was never the sharpest knife in the box - no surprise that he thinks that get one over on the law and failing.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2015
    https://www.proxibid.com/asp/SearchAdvanced_i.asp?searchTerm=charlton athletic&firstSearch=true&category=all+categories#searchTerm=charlton athletic&firstSearch=true&category=all+categories&searchid=&type=lot&search=charlton%20athletic&sort=relevance&view=gallery&length=25&start=1&refine=
  • edited May 2015
    link wont work, he's auctioning some stuff off
  • Bidding starts on 18th May. Some decent stuff there - shirts (including a John Barnes XXXL shirt), shorts, and his Championship Medal. Museum might want that...?
  • p.s what is that site? why not use ebay?
  • Dazzler21 said:

p.s what is that site? why not use ebay?

Graham Budd is the main dealer for Football memorabilia. he sold Colin Cameron's collection.

A shame as have to pay VAT and a surcharge as well.

Some nice stuff but we have two of those medals (Clive's and a spare).

Would love the Woolwich shirt but the museum doesn't have an acquisitions budget.
  • I was tempted to bid, but I don't trust that website, it's very unprofessional looking...
  • Dazzler21 the site is ok and all legit. Graham budd uses sothebys and they are all linked.
  • Cheers.

I'll have a look again when bidding starts. I want the Viglen Shirt, it's the first I remember us playing in!
  • Sponsored links:

• we should all put money in to bid on these and anything that is won is raffled off between the donating lifers. (1 raffle ticket for every £10 donated for example)
  • we should all put money in to bid on these and anything that is won is raffled off between the donating lifers. (1 raffle ticket for every £10 donated for example)

Good luck organising that!
  • cafc999 said:

Dazzler21 the site is ok and all legit. Graham budd uses sothebys and they are all linked.

Thanks Shaun! :wink:
    Busted!!
  • I always liked Newts - can't forget the semi at the valley against Ipswich - Great goal by him

Are you Ken Livingston in disguise
  • I have his shirt from the season he wore number 14. Think it was the season after we returned home?
  • Pedro45 said:

Bidding starts on 18th May. Some decent stuff there - shirts (including a John Barnes XXXL shirt), shorts, and his Championship Medal. Museum might want that...?

His Championship medal has not sold.
  • Him and Robbo on the wings, oh it was quality, happy happy days indeed

Those 2 were superb at times especially remember Coventry away in the cup...happy days indeed.
  • shirty5 said:

Pedro45 said:

Bidding starts on 18th May. Some decent stuff there - shirts (including a John Barnes XXXL shirt), shorts, and his Championship Medal. Museum might want that...?

His Championship medal has not sold.
    I thought that a Watford player might have brought it after missing out this season.