Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Please let this be true......

Comments

• no way

The games wont be any fun without Jordan to take the piss out off
  • True, but I think he's right. The likes of Bostock would be much better off staying in the CCC than becoming a reserve in the prem - and Spurs appear to be nearly as bad as Chelsea in that respect (lets build a squad of 500 players and take it from there)
  • "because he loves the academy"

Oh, I bet he does!
  • SJ or not I actually agree with him 100%. Never thought I'd ever agree with the Orange one but I think he's spot on on all accounts over this debacle. Its an absolute joke. I wouldn't want people laughing at us if it happened to us again. For the first time in ages it looks like we have a player or two coming through the acadamy with real potential and if we were to lose them in the same mannor i'd be really p!ssed off!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]SJ or not I actually agree with him 100%. Never thought I'd ever agree with the Orange one but I think he's spot on on all accounts over this debacle. Its an absolute joke. I wouldn't want people laughing at us if it happened to us again. For the first time in ages it looks like we have a player or two coming through the acadamy with real potential and if we were to lose them in the same mannor i'd be really p!ssed off!

you, dude, are 100% spot on there. if it happened to us, we'd all be spewing, and this is actually a victory for the fat cats of football, sets a bad precident (fucknows ow you spell it!) imo, so i wouldn't laugh!
  • I can't bring myself to say I agree with him but............ He has a point! However he only has a point because we had a kick about Defoe and Samuel, I'd hope to think that we are well and truly learned experts in protecting our young talent from poaching not necesseseraly bigger clubs
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I can't bring myself to say I agree with him but............ He has a point! However he only has a point because we had a kick about Defoe and Samuel, I'd hope to think that we are well and truly learned experts in protecting our young talent from poaching not necesseseraly bigger clubs

Experts or not the whole point is there's nothing we can do, and if the powers at be won't protect the smaller clubs its gonna happen time and time again.