Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Fit" birds you'd rather not

edited July 2008 in Not Sports Related
Or at least, birds that people rate and you can't really see why.

#1 : Uma Thurman.
Nice enough body and all that I spose, but she hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down. What is that hooter all about?

That American lump off four weddings and a funeral.
shit actrss - and I wouldn't.

Comments

• Options
    thing is you're kinda right about Uma but somehow she still is in her own way really beautiful and would get it.

It's Kylie for me , too skinny and a face like a bag of glue with all that botox
  • Options
    I've realised with all these recent threads, I'm just not fussy!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Or at least, birds that people rate and you can't really see why.

#1 : Uma Thurman.
    Nice enough body and all that I spose, but she hit every branch of the ugly tree on the way down. What is that hooter all about?

That American lump off four weddings and a funeral.
    shit actrss - and I wouldn't.

Uma Thurman is a twig - thats a boys body Off_it, not a woman's...

Sarah Jessica Parker (though personally I would not count her as fit even if she was up against scary mary from the mobile phone adverts) she is supposedly attractive, but is clearly an absolute, first class, oak leaf cluster winning hound dawg of a bag of spanners.
  • Options
    Yep, agree with all of those, especially Parker - she is an utter moose. You can also add:

Charlize Theron - I bet she looks right ropey without all that pancake on
    Christina Aguilera - ugly wailing muppet
    Lindsay Lohan - Sheppey-looking slag
    Scarlett Johansson - looks like a junkie
  • Options
    kate moss
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]

Sarah Jessica Parker (though personally I would not count her as fit even if she was up against scary mary from the mobile phone adverts) she is supposedly attractive, but is clearly an absolute, first class, oak leaf cluster winning hound dawg of a bag of spanners.

One of my mates thinks she's gorgeous, we keep telling him she's dog ugly.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Brainwashing Neil... LOL
  • Options
    I'd love to see any of the above mentioned being turned down by us lot.

Ha ha - we can all do so much better. ;-)
  • Options
    You guys are WAY too fussy
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]kate moss
    Is there anyone who actually DOES think she's good looking?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Yep, agree with all of those, especially Parker - she is an utter moose. You can also add:

You must have some very high standards mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

Other women, unfortunately, which is why so many diet themselves miserable :-(

Here's a controversial one - Kelly Brook. Never done it for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]You guys are WAY too fussy

Apparently you're not though, eh Stu?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]

Other women, unfortunately, which is why so many diet themselves miserable :-(

I hear what you're saying Inspector - she's got all the right ingredients, but something just doesn't click for me. She's a very attractive girl, but she's a "no". Can't quite put my finger on it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]

NUTTER ALERT!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    I dont want to break anyones illusions here but i'm just guessing she perhaps wouldn't let you put your finger on it
  • Options
    That's what YOU think Uncle! ;-p
  • Options
    And her mums house smells like cabbage
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Yep, agree with all of those, especially Parker - she is an utter moose. You can also add:

You must have some very high standards mate.
    LOL - the other day I was being pilloried for fancying old women - now I'm getting coated because I don't fancy younger ones. Ya can't win I tells ya!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]You guys are WAY too fussy

Apparently you're not though, eh Stu?

Not at all fella, not at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'd love to see any of the above mentioned being turned down by us lot.

I can categorically state i would not touch Sarah Jessica Parker with a disinfected barge pole...
  • Options
    A contraversial Angelina Jolie from me, everyone seems to go mad for her, I can see she's nice but nothing special at all. The other one that baffles me is Jessica Alba? She just looks a right Billy Bunter to me, not got a scooby what people see in her?!
  • Options
    jo brand
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'd love to see any of the above mentioned being turned down by us lot.

I can categorically state i would not touch Sarah Jessica Parker with a disinfected barge pole...

I realy really dislike Sarah Jessica Parker - she is so far up her own backside. Yes love, your sh1t does stink and in fact you look like a horse.

Jeremy Clarkson made a nice comment about her last night on Top Gear.
  • Options
    Jessica Alba is the term 'fit bird' personified, I would actually eat her effluence, Naomi Campbell & Kate Moss do nothing for me, Madonna I have always thought looks like a transsexual.

Angelina Jolie. Mmmmm tough one, when she is fit she is very, very fit but on a bad day she looks very unappealing.

Is Sarah Jessica Parker the sex in the city woman? If so she is vomit inducing.

Samantha Janus is one who in the mid nineties was a proper fox but now has lost the va va voom and looks a bit sallow.

But the one who I just do not get is Kirsten Dunst
  • Options
    that picture of Kelly Brook in the sky adverts plastered everywhere is lovely. Perfect teeth.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Samantha Janus is one who in the mid nineties was a proper fox but now has lost the va va voom and looks a bit sallow.

But the one who I just do not get is Kirsten Dunst
    Agree with both of those - especially Dunst, she is a pale-skinned munter with a face that looks like a pit bull licking p*** off a nettle
  • Options
    Charlize Theron is a cracker, and I have a big soft spot for Andie McDowell in four weddings, Dunst has a sweet girl next door look,

agree about SJP though, dog rough.. and can't stand that Reese Witherspoon bint.