Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watch and Listen to Charlton train...

Comments

• Watching Richard Murray driving across the pitches throwing custard pies at the players before coming to a halt in a huge cloud of smoke with the doors falling off

"PARP, PARP"
  • I have a feeling that Mr Pardew thinks it's going to be a load of school kids taking time out in the summer hols when I think it will be lots of dads taking a sickie to watch. I wouldn't go but I'm sure Henry jnr would love it so I'll drag myself along : - )

I think there should be a "no entry without a child" rule but it's a good idea.

Bring back the open days.
  • Open days, now you're talking - one last campaign for the Fans Director maybe? :) Although having worked the last one and done 16 stadium tours in one day I may conveniently be on holiday if and when it does happen!
  • thought this thread was gonna be another e-bay item.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]thought this thread was gonna be another e-bay item.

lol, so did i !
  • [cite]Posted By: Rock Spectacle[/cite]Open days, now you're talking - one last campaign for the Fans Director maybe? :) Alt

Bollox to that mate! The Fans Forum can do it
  • Can I " Boo" the first misplaced pass? ;-)
  • Work permitting I think I'll go to this with or without child.
  • My child will be about 10 days old - does that count?
  • if you are going to do this then surely a weekend or late afternoon,dont the club realise people have to work for a living.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]Can I " Boo" the first misplaced pass? ;-)

now that would be funny i can imagine Pards turning a giving one hell of a stare

Might go to this last day at work for 2 weeks sure i can get a extra day off
  • I may well pop down there for a 'long lunch'.
  • How many people will leave 10 minutes before the end?
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]How many people will leave 10 minutes before the end?

LMAO
  • Will be great to hear Pards explain his tactics, "so we start of slow so any late comers dont miss anything then we like to let the oppo score so were chasing the game to make it more exciting for the fans, sometimes for a laugh we might let them go get another straight after quick off to spice things up abit. Sometimes the lads pay no attention to me and disaster happens as your saw twice aginst palace and against Coventry at home, dont worry as you can see by the next set of drills i will stamp this out"
  • who is the blond player in the back ground?

blondie?
  • Martin Chistenson or whatever his name is?

I think it will be inevitable that Pards will forget he is miked up. "Quicker Matty, Varns give and go, come on, let's create the angles here, Christ look at the pins on that!"
  • The Danish winger Christianson
  • Looks like Christiansen to me.

Probably an old photo.
  • Blimey he still with us!!!! No wonder he looks glum!!
  • Sponsored links:

• So Alan Pardew is having a party then !!