Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Texas Embassy

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Went in there on Saturday (needed a drink after the A&F experience) and was pleasantly surprised.Makes a nice change from TGI's...

Thank you B.

Comments

• Options
    Been in there a couple of times, good place.
  • Options
    Been there once, was pretty impressed. Nice food.
  • Options
    Been there once myself,very nice grub,even nicer cocktails :)
  • Options
    where is it?
  • Options
    Cockspur St, just off Traf Square...
  • Options
    Good. I've only ever had a drink upstairs and a little snack but its one people tend to go back to.
  • Options
    Bottom end of Haymarket, turn left towards Trafalgar Square on its on the other side of the road.

Nice pub near the Thistle Hotel near there as well, me, Tavern (he wont remember) and a couple of others drank in there after Forest away back in 97
  • Options
    Went there for a works Xmas meal 5 years ago and it was really good.

Went again for a works Xmas meal (different firm!) last year & it was absolutely dire... what made it worse was that we all went on my recommendation from the previous visit. :o(
  • Options
    interesting that F blocker. As the bloke my sister knew had managed there for years and he left early last year.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Been there once myself,very nice grub,even nicer cocktails :)

What you doing drinking cocktails, what happened to the "Old Badger's 'Arry" Real Ale you used to drink?

Splitter!