Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Henley on Thames By - Election Result

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
A disaster for Labour or inconsequential given that you could attach a blue rosette to a pig in Henley and people would vote for it?

In the words of our pugilistic friend.......

Comments

• Bit of both, really
  • Even the Green Party and BNP beat Labour so you could call it a disaster..
  • edited June 2008
    Given where it was surprised they got 1,000 really.

Thatcher using Sachi and Satchi devised a way of apealing to traditional Labour voters (the P2s). They followed it through got elected by a huge majority and the rest as they say is history.
    I just cant see how or who or what they Labour strategists are appealing to ? who are they aiming at? what is there core target vote ? After yesterdays latest "policy" by Hariet Harman how the hell could you vote to dicriminate when its illigal------baffling !
  • Did you see the stereotype tory winner refusing the handshake of one of the fringe candidates?

What a gimp.

Agree with Mortimerican on the original question.
  • edited June 2008
    A pig 'd do a better job than Harman anyway. And if it didn't you could eat it.
  • Votes so low they lost their deposit.......
  • Did the "MIlitant Elvis Party" stand?

They'd get my vote every time.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Did the "MIlitant Elvis Party" stand?

They'd get my vote every time.
    No but two members from the "Miss Great Britain Party" did...
  • Algarve... wasn't that the BNP candidate he rufused to shake hands with?
  • I rather hope so, I just assumed he was in one of the looney parties by the way he was dressed, looked like Col. Saunders without the beard!
  • Sponsored links:

• Where was Kojak Slaphead III of the Bald Brummies Against The Big Footed Conspiracy Party.

He would have got my vote.

Classic Partridge
  • reminds me of that classic blackadder Rotten borough or whatever it was called..
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]reminds me of that classic blackadder Rotten borough or whatever it was called..

Dunning on The Wold.

Our slogan is " A rotten candidate for a Rotten borough" - Classic comedy
  • edited June 2008
    and the guy brutally cut off his own head whilst shaving..