Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Is Monday the day

edited June 2008 in General Charlton
we find out who is going ?

As it was mentioned a number of players will be transfer listed

Thats the day contracts are up so i assume it can be made public

Comments

• i thought all those out of contract had already come out ?

Holland re-signing, Thatcher not, who else is there ?
  • not sure im sure one of the interviews mentioned that Bent will be transfer listed along with a number of other players.

I presume that means contracted players not ones out of contract that wont get theres renewed
  • there are a number of contracted players whom we have made available for transfer I believe and those names will be circulated to all Clubs but we won't be told I'm afraid.
  • thats a shame would like to know
    just cos im a nosey git
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]thats a shame would like to know
    just cos im a nosey git

think we can safely say that Bent and Faye are on the list. I reckon you can add Fortune seeing as Pards was happy for him to leave last summer. Maybe Sinclair, maybe Racon.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]there are a number of contracted players whom we have made available for transfer I believe and those names will be circulated to all Clubs but we won't be told I'm afraid.

I suspect that the names are already circulated. Most clubs won't be wanting to show their hand till pre season starts, after all why pay some one £x,000 when they are just sitting on the beach. Hopefully by the middle of July there will be some movement out to allow some movement in.
  • Hope youre wrong about Racon. Happy to see the others go and JT!
  • Hopefully Stoke will still be willing to buy JF.
    A move out of his comfort zone should be good for him, plus another shot at the PL would surely be enough to entice him now?
  • Wonder if we could do a "buy one get two free thingy ?

Bent for £3mil and we thro in Faye and Thomas ?
  • edited June 2008
    tbh it sound slike we might be able to get about £2m + add-ons for Bent, personally I think he is worth it, I still think he is better than the other strikers we have on our books. And if we are really luck we could get £1m or so for JT.

As for Faye, he probably needs to go to France to try to recover his self-belief, I can't see anyone buying him - although Mark Hughes tried to in January by all accounts.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]

As for Faye, .......... I can't see anyone buying him - although Mark Hughes tried to in January by all accounts.

Stop Press: Faye to sign for Man City ........ (!)

;o)