Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Makes you feel dirty and unclean

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=209&cat=4

But i would...

Comments

• i think Carter may have the first contribution for the Charlton version...
  • edited June 2008
    Not bad for Nigellas.Christina on page 3, a right minx, 57 photos.

Wasnt Tara Stout the one Jordan had the court case with ?
  • i would
  • [cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]Not bad for Nigellas.Christina on page 3, a right minx, 57 photos.

Wasnt Tara Stout the one Jordan had the court case with ?

Yep, she was taken to court by the litigious Jodan and turned up wearing a low cut top and shorts. Somehow she managed to lose the case...
  • Dunno if I should put it up though. Unless you want to set up a section on here??????

You know you want to!! Stanmore said he didn't like the colour of the shirt
  • I WOULD !!!

WITH A BASEBALL BAT (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) ; - )
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i think Carter may have the first contribution for the Charlton version...

LOL!

I was more worried it was a "poo shot" before I opened the text.....
  • What did you think PP?
  • I was looking for a historical post from before I joined CL and came across this posting,what did you lot get up to in days gone by. Anyway, thought you might be interested in ploughing through our neighbours again!
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=209&cat=4

But i would...

You Sick F.................
  • Sponsored links:

• Still would. Probably even more so now. Ahh those where the days. I'm honoured one of my threads was deemed such a bounce back up the pages.
  • "Dirty Boy..........."
  • Kajsa is scary.
  • If anyone has them photo's now, you have all met the girl and it would be totally disrespectful to do anything other than delete them!
  • That nicola chapman is very fit!
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]That nicola chapman is very fit!

probably the best of an average bunch
  • Some of them on there are older than me.

What i find in most is the quality of the home furnishings seems to be quite poor taste.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: JorgeCosta[/cite]Kajsa is scary.[/quote]

she's grantastic!
  • I couldn't help but look at a lightswitch in one, and think "that's not UK spec".
    Further discovered that the picture was taken in New Zealand.
    How sad am I...
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]I couldn't help but look at a lightswitch in one, and think "that's not UK spec".
    Further discovered that the picture was taken in New Zealand.
    How sad am I...[/quote]

Very :-)