Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sweet & Sour

Balls
or
Hong Kong Style

DISCUSS

Comments

• Chicken Balls
  • chicken balls, in a white bag with the greese driping out and a polystrein cup full of sauce to dunk them in, yum yum.
  • Neither, cold pancake rolls
  • I tell you what though. There's a little Thai stall on Lewisham High St that does the most amazing chicken fillets with sweet and sour sauce. Curried chicken breast in batter HEAVEN! Used to live out of that stall whilst at college and still go back every now and then...LOVE IT!
  • HK. I like Lemon Chicken the best though.
  • I love crispy chilli beef, and the Noodle bar in Lewisham just before the clock tower does a mean soup with loads of beef and veg, takes about 30 minutes to eat it.
  • Goonerhater is an expert on Thai food, hes forgotten more than I know about the food.
  • You can't beat singapore noodles.
  • Sweet and sour Prawn Balls please me old china!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]You can't beat singapore noodles.

Rice noodles or Chow Mein?

that and crispy chilli beef......
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]You can't beat singapore noodles.

Spicy singapore noodles ... superb!
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]chicken balls, in a white bag with the greese driping out and a polystrein cup full of sauce to dunk them in, yum yum.

heart attack in a bag tho... !
  • edited June 2008
    Got to agree with SoundAsa£ with the S&S prawn balls. If I had a particular favourite I'd say crispy shredded chilli beef to start followed by kung po chicken with noodles although Ving Hao opposite Welling FC do the nicest chicken in chilli and garlic you've ever tasted. It's heaven!
  • [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]...although Ving Hao opposite Welling FC do the nicest chicken in chilli and garlic you've ever tasted. It's heaven!

Agreed ... and the noodles in there are terrific
  • edited June 2008
    Also agreed. For £3.50/£3.80 for a huge plate of chicken/prawns in sauce and a haystack of noodles you can't get much better value for money....
  • s& s king prawn balls sublime
  • Hate all sweet and sour muck.