Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beer countdown

i'm absolutely gasping !! roll on clock.

Heard a rumour Lennie got up here early, had a little trip to Shoreditch with a bag of 50p's, and now stumbling his way back to the City Tav....

Comments

• im having a slight panic at work. fecking blackberries.
    i should be okay but am sure you can hold the fort and look after guests if arrive early. JH will be a little late anyway so shall join us upstairs nearer 7 i think.
  • can someone save me a seat please?
    coming over from soho and i know i'll get lost! man your phones about 6.20 as i'll need to be guided in most probably!

which exit from bank?
  • You not been there before then Suzi? (Or is this a classic example of the female sense of direction?)
  • i have a really good sense of direction actually. apart from when it comes to the city and bank station

yep, been to all the city addicks meetings, bar one i think. i just get messed up if i come out the wrong exit.
  • if you're in the station, ask the way to the green man pub. that will lead you down a walkway(to the right of the escalators down to the central line) to an escalator up to the street. come out there and you should be halfway down cheapside by Gap and the Tesco Express.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]if you're in the station, ask the way to the green man pub. that will lead you down a walkway(to the right of the escalators down to the central line) to an escalator up to the street. come out there and you should be halfway down cheapside by Gap and the Tesco Express.

Speaking of walkways afka, this girl who i work with, is from Hull! Great lass so she is, she has some excellent words for various diff things! One of which, is for a walkway, she calls it a snicket (said in northern accent)! Gets me and Mrs 04 everytime! She lives near Victoria way, so we drop her off on way home. When she wants to go asda, she will say, can ya drop me at the snicket (said in northern accent)! Its classic, although you probably have to be there!

Anyway my point is, any northern addicks on here heard of a snicket???
  • had a 'snickers' earlier if that helps.
  • Its what i always thnk of largeaddick! snicket snicker potatoe potartoe
  • right, nearly done. Be there in 10 minutes

Come on !!
  • im leaving now so can make it on time. panic over.