Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saints players charged with theft

of items from staff at a Portsmouth night club including cash and mobiles. Caught on CCTV too. Bradley Wright Phillips and Nathan Dyer. You couldn't make it up.

Comments

• Old,old news...
  • only been charged today
  • ha ha lil mugs

public flogging i say
  • edited June 2008
    AuthorCharlton Dan

What drove these two to do this? They must be on £3-5k p/w?!?!?!?

Nice to see they made an effort to dress up for the court mind.....
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]AuthorCharlton Dan

Thanks Stanmore
  • is there a link?
  • origionally it was said that they weren't the ones that took the stuff out the bags but were with mates that did and were nicked for perverting the course of justice.

Proper dive of a club they were in as well
  • Its all about the youth not geting the chances in life this crime lark, and of course its all about respect, as in going dressed like two hoodies to court.

Guilty no idea -------- TO**ERS 100%.
  • bloody hoodies !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Of course one of them is made for life because his Dad is Ian Wright. Bet he's very proud of his son. NOT
  • To be fair on Ian Wright when this first came out in the papers he completely slated Bradley's actions on Talksport and how he had brought shame upon the family and that he has to face the actions that would come his way.
  • DA9DA9
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]bloody hoodies !!

• [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Of course one of them is made for life because his Dad is Ian Wright. Bet he's very proud of his son. NOT

He actually made a statement on his Talksport show a couple of months back when it first came out, basically said disappointed with his son, he will have to face his punishment etc etc, very open about it.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]To be fair on Ian Wright when this first came out in the papers he completely slated Bradley's actions on Talksport and how he had brought shame upon the family and that he has to face the actions that would come his way.[/quote]

Thanks gents - glad to hear.
  • who was it a year or two ago nicking stuff from B&Q ?
  • Glenn Johnson & Ben May in Dartford B&Q, May lives across the road from me, Johnson is a Dartford boy born & bred.
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]AuthorCharlton Dan

It was to be charged at the Police station rather than appear in court. I've no idea what the etiquette of such "social occasions" is but considering they knew they would be photographed it seems a stupid thing to do.

Not as stupid as what they did in the first place mind. Well said Ian Wright for a bit of tough love.
  • The're going down.

Southampton players to be charged by Portsmouth magistrates.
  • wasn't it Glen Joihnson at B&Q .. taps and a loo seat?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]wasn't it Glen Joihnson at B&Q .. taps and a loo seat?

Yeh, I think they changed the price tags on the items, got an £80 on the spot fine FFS.
  • http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7593325.stm

Case thrown out
  • interesting !!

they have footage of him in the room but couldn't pin anything on him as they had no evidence to say it was him who actually lifted anything...........therefore following the same line of logic if I am caught by a speed camera & the pic just shows the cars reg - why do I have to put my hands up to say its me driving?
  • tale of two briefs. The other footie guy pleaded guilty and got what ever he did get, this fellas brief challaged it case thrown out.