Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This Q & A thing tonight (the clubs one)

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
When exactly was this announced? I'm sure the first I heard of it was in the Man City programme, but is that right?

If so, isn't it a bit strange to be organising a Q & A session with certain people when those persons whole employment status is currently under "in-depth review"? (If we are to believe what we are being told.)

Very strange.

Comments

• Well, I thought so anyway. Fug yous!
  • you are right though....
  • Cheers mate!

Sometimes I wonder if I'm posting in invisible text!
  • Just read it, bit thoughtful isn't it for you, obviously not been down the pub then lunchtime..!
  • Steady sunshine!
    ;o)
    (up to 6 posts on this thread now - not bad for one of mine. Ok four of them are my own, but beggars/chooser, etc!)
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]When exactly was this announced? I'm sure the first I heard of it was in the Man City programme, but is that right?

If so, isn't it a bit strange to be organising a Q & A session with certain people when those persons whole employment status is currently under "in-depth review"? (If we are to believe what we are being told.)

Very strange.

[cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Well, I thought so anyway. Fug yous!

Ah Off It dood, your posts crack me up, had a rubbish day, thats made me larf
  • stop it O4, you're boosting his reply count !

Oh...
  • Is there a reply counter then?
  • did anyone attend this event ? how did it go ?
  • Frankie Valley was going, but he hasn't posted today's little gem yet...

http://www.frankievalley.com/
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2006
    Frankie has now posted.

One little quote that I'm sure will make Curb_It's heart melt...

'High point of the evening? Lou was in no doubt that Bent (D) will still be here come February - "Darren never gives us any trouble, he loves it at Charlton and he loves playing football. He's just a big kid really - every night he takes his football to bed with him." Darren Bent - I love you and I want to have your babies. '
  • blimey f blocker!!! how bizarre you said that. I just read that a few mins ago and I felt a bit choked!! god bless him, i might go and wander around greenwich/blackheath tonight in the off chance i see him.
  • Careful now - we don't want him being put off his game tomorrow!! ;o)
  • http://cynicathletic.blogspot.com/

For more, if a little dry, detail.
  • this is good read... going to take a while....

but Walton back in jan. good news.
  • Leave off curbit, stalking little bent is my job!
  • 17 - make that 18!!!!

AFKA: is this a record for me - I need to know!!!