Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ray Mears

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
I think my missus fancies him - always watches his programmes. Him and that foppish twat Ben Foggle.

Tell you what though, I bet old Ray is a good bloke to know. I bet he could always sniff out a kebab shop after closing time, no problems.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2008
    My missus is the same!

Old Ray is a bit of a porker for somebody who lives on worms, leaves and the like!

And another thing: what exactly is the nature of his relatioship with Gordon?

I think we should be told!
  • Options
    Exactly Len. You just know that although he eats all kinds of shite on camera and gets water from the condensation from leaves in a plastic bag, as soon as it stops rolling he's straight in the van heading for the nearest drive-thru Maccy D's to fill his face with a Big Mac meal and chocolate milkshake!!!
  • Options
    does a great bbq no fire lighters for ray
  • Options
    Yes but no but yes if he was real hard he would go walk about in Woolwich wouldnt he !
  • Options
    He's clever GH - not stupid.
    I doubt even our Ray would fancy his survival chances in that particular jungle!
    :o)
  • Options
    He's a poor man's Bear Grylls. All he eats is plants and stuff, Bear Grylls' eats zebras.Raw.
  • Options
    Did you see Bear Grylls in the French Foreign Legion? Brilliant TV.
  • Options
    I agree with banknote...this mad me heave when i first saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je-7svl3kaY
  • Options
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ray is the real deal the hardest of all hard survival peeps is Bears camera man.

At least if u where in the jungle with Ray u would eat ok. Bear is all about eating f**kin crawlies like camel spiders etc bollo* to all that.
  • Options
    I think Ray is brilliant too! (don't fancy him though)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bear Grylls climbed Everest, flew over Everest, slept inside a camel and eats anything in site. Ray Mears is boring, Bear Grylls' is bad ass.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: banknote[/cite]Bear Grylls climbed Everest, flew over Everest, slept inside a camel and eats anything in site. Ray Mears is boring, Bear Grylls' is bad ass.

And stays in hotels when the cameras are turned off apparently...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: banknote[/cite]Bear Grylls climbed Everest, flew over Everest, slept inside a camel and eats anything in site. Ray Mears is boring, Bear Grylls' is bad ass.

Bear Grylls is an ex SAS survival instructor - enough said!
  • Options
    Bear Grylls is so tough, he didn't even get bullied at school for having a stupid name
  • Options
    Bear Grylls real name is Edward, or Teddy. He doesn't sound half as tough if you call him that!
  • Options
    Bear Grylls did a motivational speak at one of xmas do's a few years back funny guy doesnt look tough but you know he is.

was a shame taht he spent times in hotels and lied on the filming a couple of times but he eats camel shit now taht is tough i couldnt do it

now Survior man he is ard no camera crew no feck all just him and his camera.
  • Options
    Eating the live camel spider ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now it was a little one but dear God that is tough.
    A Royal Marine told me a few years back they were out in desert and he went to the shit house.Which was a barrel with a wooden frame. He drops his strids and is in mid poo when he looks at the the frame of the shitter and thereis this huge Camel spider looking at him. Now camel spiders are one of the few spiders that will attack humans and not run. They do see u (or your blood) as a meal. They are big and they jump and their bit makes your skin rot. Not a nice thing to get bitten by anywhere let alone when your bits are hanging out !!! So this poor guy cant move, as movement will mean he is 100% the target. He has to sit there for 20 mins until another Marine comes over and he sees whats happening. He then lured the spider away and twated it with a shovel.

Bear Grilis ate a live one !!!! niccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee