Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This week's "Would you?"...

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
Sue Perkins....

Yes I would...

Comments

• Options
    You are kidding us?
  • Options
    I've had worse...
  • Options
    I think when you answer these you should put your decade of birth in brackets, it may give more of an insight!!

Yes (50's)
  • Options
    I'm starting to worry about some of the people on here!!

Mate, that is a pig scarer!!
  • Options
    mate i would strongly suggest you stop taking what ever pills you are ! OR take lots of pills if you aint !! clearly there is something very wrong.
  • Options
    Don't think we'll get a true idea until the CL ladies start responding...:-)

FWIW it's a no from me.
  • Options
    is it her or her 'comedy' partner who is the Charlton fan. If it is her then that is the only positive thing going for her.
  • Options
    Not for me i'm afraid! Born in the 80's!
  • Options
    Why not. Let's face it, most of us have probebly had worse!!!! (1978)
  • Options
    Sorry Lads, but even if you would, she wouldnt. she drinks from the furry cup..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From a family of Charlton fans...
  • Options
    yep (1975)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Sorry Lads, but even if you would, she wouldnt. she drinks from the furry cup..[/quote]
    she definitely does, shes a bit like mili-tant, the student character from viz.

[quote][cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Sue Perkins....

definitely not (born in the 70's)
  • Options
    Er, no (60's) and think she would say the same of me :-)
  • Options
    No.

1980s.
  • Options
    Errrrrrr....depends on how many pints I guess! ;-)
  • Options
    What brought this on?

Who's next - Karl Howman and Michael Grade?

And no, I'm not sure whether I would or not - but she 'wears comfortable shoes' anyway.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    In a heartbeat. Charlton fan and has had a thing with Rhona Cameron for years - I like her as well, so provided they were up for having an overweight imbecile involved in their curtains-closed funsies I'd 'ave it.
    (70s)
  • Options
    Hey, you know what they say about beggars and choosers. If she was game then I daresay I could be persuaded. Not exactly one to boast to your mates about mind you - but there is a certain comedic value.

Don't think I've ever traded on the "Dick-van" market. Plenty have probably "converted" after my efforts, but not at the time.
  • Options
    only after a good day one the beer and a charlton win (1960s)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    70's - not even with fishnets lol
  • Options
    I've always thought she was a witty person with a charming personality and a Charlton supporter to boot. Would happily spend an evening in her company.
  • Options
    Yes (80's)

I'm really not fussy at all, anyone who went to blackpool can confirm this.
  • Options
    Yeah, go on - I'm game for a laugh!
    1970s
  • Options
    No (60's)

Drinks from the furry cup anyway.
  • Options
    The One Show

Definitely would
  • Options
    No (60s). Not with yours.
  • Options
    worked with Sue last night- she's doing the latest celeb thing- this time conducting an orchestra.

Strangly quiet and not like you might expect her to be

Still wouldn't though...

(60's)