Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

can anyone recommend a roofer?

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
cheers

R

Comments

• Options
    Razeeel, please stop using the members only category !!

The category was set up to post sensitive information so that information can be passed around members, but away from other viewing eyes.

Ie. like trying to sort out some group download commentary for the overseas guys, video clips of games that the FL / Prem League won't allow in public, or transfer gossip that may be best not fully in the public.

Not for your bleedin ground force / house regeneration programme !

Please use the Not Sports Related category for all those, and others please take note. Ta.
  • Options
    Had a roofer recommended to me on here. Coincidentally he was here 5 mins ago for a quote. Seems a good bloke. Keith Edwards - 07971785621.
  • Options
    My neighbour is a roofer (Sidcup); dont have his details but can get them for you

[quote][cite]Posted By: SantaClaus[/cite]Had a roofer recommended to me on here. Coincidentally he was here 5 mins ago for a quote. Seems a good bloke. Keith Edwards - 07971785621.[/quote]

Name's Keith too, but dont know surname so dont know if its the same bloke!
  • Options
    Carl Tiller, he's crap at football.
  • Options
    not R.Rufus then?
  • Options
    Carl Tiller didnt he get slatted
  • Options
    How about Robbie Slater :oO
  • Options
    Depends on the house but... Ben Thatcher?
  • Options
    what about Winton Rufer?

why do you need one? is your roof , your roof , your roof on fire?
  • Options
    Send CAFCBourne a whisper
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    completely forgot, hold on - I am at home today, will just check.
  • Options
    Razzeeeelll ... do the fence first, then the garden .. then the roof
  • Options
    its the roof from the old flat so fence is done, silly..
  • Options
    Havent you sold the old flat off?
  • Options
    no its let, wish I had..
  • Options
    I've found one who's doing some work this week, so will report back. His name is John the roofer, so he must be good. Right?
  • Options
    I need a roofer too to do some work on the roof of our bay window, can you recommend anyone? Just had a quote from someone else which seems ridiculous
    Thanks