Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's worse?

edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
The fact that my boss apparently had 8 (EIGHT) Bacardi's - 4 doubles - one lunchtime last week immediately before my appraisal with him, or the fact that he thinks he's clever by telling me that fact?

Come on people - should I knock him out?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe he was just trying to get on your level?? ;-0
  • Options
    Off-It he must be a copper ! (funny face thingy so people know im kidding).
  • Options
    he must've been out of it off_it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]The fact that my boss apparently had 8 (EIGHT) Bacardi's - 4 doubles - one lunchtime last week immediately before my appraisal with him, or the fact that he thinks he's clever by telling me that fact?

Come on people - should I knock him out?

How did your appraisal go? If it was good then does it matter?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Come on people - should I knock him out?

no.
    simply f*ck off down the pub all the time, and when pulled up on it, tell him you are striving to match the exemplary behaviour that he is setting.*

*then you may need to look at tel in oz and valley mcmoists latest threads.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

How did your appraisal go? If it was good then does it matter?

Depends what you mean by "good"? Did I get feedback on my perfomance over the first 6 months in my new job, with sensible and realistic targets and objectives being set for the future and a clear outline and understanding of where I am, where I can get to and how I can get there. Or did we just talk shite, struggle to fill in a form and then go down the pub.

It's all relative you know.
  • Options
    If you get a crapp appraisal in terms of financial gain then take it to HR and tell them he was pissed when he did is to it was not a valid and constructive appraisal and demand retribution.................................then punch him.