Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Right, remember tonight

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
to leave food out for the dog / cat for tomorrow

tell you missus you won't be home for dinner

leave the hall light on

because you're going to the city addicks meeting straight from work !

those unsure, please do your best to make it as its important we get a good turnout for this one, particularly with Lennie driving up from Bristol.

Comments

• Options
    well the guy in this link is well keen... not?

er?
  • Options
    I finish at 6 from Haymarket, please don't start without me!
  • Options
    very important, i forgot to say amend your central heating clock as well.

What else have i forgot, anything worth Sky +ing ???
  • Options
    I think you need to sit on his knee and explain exactly what City addicks is all about. Ciy addicks, and the clubs Q&A, are two completely different events that have clashed.
  • Options
    hehe, Curb it, nothing like a snotty nosed 18 year old moaning.
  • Options
    18? Is he one of their older posters then? Bizarre comment but it's Addickted, what can you expect.
  • Options
    I was being abusive by all accounts.

What is it with these young ones nowadays?
  • Options
    Ok Rothko you was far from abusive,but in the past you have been so i expected and expect some kind of stick for posting that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cafc_se18[/cite]Ok Rothko you was far from abusive,but in the past you have been so i expected and expect some kind of stick for posting that.

Which posts?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cafc_se18[/cite]Ok Rothko you was far from abusive,but in the past you have been so i expected and expect some kind of stick for posting that.

can you tell me your reason for the city addicks put down ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFC SE18 I posted that comment up to see how how long it would take you to post it on Addickted so you could all get mock outraged by the nasty wasty comments from the nasty wasty Supporters' Director. Took about 10 seconds by the look of it. So predictable but thanks for taking part in the experiment.

One day you will all grow up and have something worthwhile geting outraged about but until then please carry on. Gives me a laugh at least.
  • Options
    OK, lets clear this up and move on guys please.

We've said that at present we don't want this forum used for bitching about Netaddicks, and that also applies to all other Charlton sites, unless something ridiculous appears there. If you do have any gripes with other sites, please take it up on those sites in question, rather than through these forums. Because then an individual's view gets widened to 'Charlton Life' when it might not necessarily be our view, or a view shared with most.

The reply to Curb It though was ridiculous as the individual clearly has no idea what a City Addick meeting is like. Lets not escalate it from that. Cheers.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Agreed.

@Henry Irving - instead of trying to humliate certain members (who are all fans at the end of the day), with your ridiculous and unhelpful comments, why dont you instead give them the knowledge about the meetings?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]OK, lets clear this up and move on guys please.

We've said that at present we don't want this forum used for bitching about Netaddicks, and that also applies to all other Charlton sites, unless something ridiculous appears there. If you do have any gripes with other sites, please take it up on those sites in question, rather than through these forums. Because then an individual's view gets widened to 'Charlton Life' when it might not necessarily be our view, or a view shared with most.

The reply to Curb It though was ridiculous as the individual clearly has no idea what a City Addick meeting is like. Lets not escalate it from that. Cheers.
  • Options
    Well, let me start it off...

It is turn up on the door on the night. No tickets no charge to get in. Very relaxed.
  • Options
    Nick leave it out ay. IF you don't like it then no need to comment on it. Showing yourself up mate.