Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• ...or birds with hairy armpits 
  • ...or bad drivers
  • ...or bad custormer service
  • ...or too much red tape and bureaucracy 
  • ...or EU loving British immigrants 
    You forgot people who don't like to queue 
  • Mark Allen.

Messed up my snooker accy. The others all came in.
    That's @jimmymelrose...... whoop whoop. !!
    So, why did you move to France?
  • Sponsored links:

• Have you seen his bird photos?
  • I think if you have, he prefers you not to talk about them in public, Neil... :D
  • MrOneLung said:
    The biggest issue for the world is over population. I suggest we give each of these protesters a gun and a single bullet, or a length of rope and see how committed to the cause they really are. 
    "The biggest issue for the world is over population."

Probably the other way round actually!

The number of children being born in the world each day is now decreasing so there will soon not be enough young people to care for or pay old people's pensions. Our grand children seem happy enough now but they may not feel quite so lucky in fifty years time!
    There are according to this excellent radio documentary 7.7 billion people in the world and it is expected to raise to 11 billion by the end of the century.  The program's focus is on feeding the World and the factors affecting our food security.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3csytfv 
    So, why did you move to France?
    Birds with hairy armpits mainly and also lurve the red tape and bureaucracy, but I was just telling the other guys to not move here if you don't like em. Good job I do
  • The crusties disrupting my DLR journey to work this morning. 
  • My own rant now. Cold callers....

At least get my fecking name right !!  Can I speak to addickgolf (surname / first nane)

No you fecking can't. No one here of that name. Now piss off. 
    Telling the caller that you're the OB and you are investigating a murder scene. How do you know the deceased usually gets rid of them too!

...or bad custormer service

Ah, I think I see the link here!
  • My own rant now. Cold callers....

At least get my fecking name right !!  Can I speak to addickgolf (surname / first nane)

No you fecking can't. No one here of that name. Now piss off. 
    Telling the caller that you're the OB and you are investigating a murder scene. How do you know the deceased usually gets rid of them too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvJQxgtJW94

• edited April 2019
    Mouse flavoured cat food.  You tried getting any? Think the supermarkets are missing big trick here.

• Mouse flavoured cat food.  You tried getting any? Think the supermarkets are missing big trick here.

Cat's arse flavoured cat food.  They love licking that.
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:
    Cafes that have that moody fake brown sauce, even worse are the ones that decant it into HP or Daddy’s bottles, snide fucks. 
    that said, I really prefer the vinegary moody red sauce above Heinz. Only in a cafe mind you and only if it is in a little plastic tomato 
  • Mouse flavoured cat food.  You tried getting any? Think the supermarkets are missing big trick here.

Taste like chicken
  • Stig said:
    The order the BBC have chosen to display results in their website:  https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scores-fixtures 

Why on earth does the Scottish Premiership appear between the Premiership and the Championship? Surely anyone with an interest in English football will want to see all four divisions uninterrupted.  The same must also go for anyone with an interest in Scottish football.

There should be an immutable law that results are always presented in this order:
    English league (all divisions)
    Scottish league (all divisions)
    English non-league
    Also rans
    Why would you want to see the Scottish results after the English league AND the English non league?
  • edited April 2019
    About 7 different things that cost money I don't have happening at the same time (leak in the house, boiler going, car going etc etc).
  • I've studiously avoided BGT and anything else that involves Simon Cashcow over the years. 

Sadly there is no escape it seems.  I now find the instructional voicing on the M&S self service machines is done by the BGT team.  Last week I silently told Ant and Dec to go eff themselves when their stupid cheery voices telling me what to do.  However, I wasn't nearly so rude to Amanda Holden this morning,  in fact I found myself quite subservient to her demands.
  • I was in M&S and Alesha Dixon started talking to me, had to go to menswear for new underwear!!!!
  • People that snap the bones in their fingers like its normal. Grim habit.