Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I'm job searching frantically, would rather move and be secure than have the worry of knowing at any point it could be notice day.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Motorists who park their vehicles on the footpath when the road is wide enough to park on road. Again today, like many other days, I had to walk my two dogs (one is blind), into the busy road to get round an inconsiderate motorist who blocked the footpath with his car

bit of dog shit under the door handle is my advice.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

ross1 said:

Motorists who park their vehicles on the footpath when the road is wide enough to park on road. Again today, like many other days, I had to walk my two dogs (one is blind), into the busy road to get round an inconsiderate motorist who blocked the footpath with his car

Bit of a bugger training the dog and lifting it up though!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Greenie said:

IdleHans said:

ross1 said:

If only there was someone on here who may be able to help :neutral:
  • Options

Greenie said:

IdleHans said:

ross1 said:

If only there was someone on here who may be able to help :neutral:
    ;)
  • Options
    I've said it before on here but it seriously needs reiterating; When using a supermarket self service till, pack your shopping away as you go. ie- place your bag for life in the bagging area and place your purchases in said bag after scanning. Do not just pile up your shopping and then bag afterwards!
    It ain't rocket science!!!
  • Options
    Too much top quality sport on during the week! How can I get my chores done when you have World Cup football, One Day International Cricket V Australia, Royal Ascot and The Stella Artois tournament all going on during the day on TV???!!!

This is a mock moan of course! I love it.
  • Options
    Bags for life
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bags for life

When you cannot get out of the marriage :smiley:
  • Options
    limeygent said:

limeygent said:

Getting a call on my mobile with a number showing that rings off as soon as I answer
  • Options
    That Audi advert with the 'Send in the clowns' song, seems to be on every ad break.
  • Options

Riviera said:

I've said it before on here but it seriously needs reiterating; When using a supermarket self service till, pack your shopping away as you go. ie- place your bag for life in the bagging area and place your purchases in said bag after scanning. Do not just pile up your shopping and then bag afterwards!

Trouble is a bag for life will often tip the scales and you have to get the assistant over to validate it. Where I shop the woman in charge is invariably deep in conversation with her mates and by the time she responds you may as well have taken your place in the queue to be served.

I have on many occasions taken the executive decision to do exactly what winds @Riviera up, but believe me it is for the greater good.
    Put you first item after scanning in your BFL before you place it in the bagging area.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Riviera said:

Trouble is a bag for life will often tip the scales and you have to get the assistant over to validate it. Where I shop the woman in charge is invariably deep in conversation with her mates and by the time she responds you may as well have taken your place in the queue to be served.

I have on many occasions taken the executive decision to do exactly what winds @Riviera up, but believe me it is for the greater good.
    Put you first item after scanning in your BFL before you place it in the bagging area.
    you need to make sure it's a reasonably heavy item though so that it doesn't pick up on the weight difference. if you put a pack of chewing gum through with your bag for life the machine will throw a hissy fit
  • Options
    The South Korean goalkeeper.
  • Options
    Gabriel Clarke for ITV... Really think he's a prick when he's doing interviews

Seems the way he talks, its as though every sentence he says has to be a statement rather than telling it like a normal human being
  • Options
    That little klaxon that's fitted in all cars which goes off in the cars to tell the driver that "addickson is behind you, you must approach the traffic light on green at normal speed and when you get to 100 yards from the green light you must slam on the brakes and crawl at 1mph towards the lights, only speeding up once the lights turn to red and you go through them, leaving that addickson in a seething mess."
  • Options
    addickson said:

That little klaxon that's fitted in all cars which goes off in the cars to tell the driver that "addickson is behind you, you must approach the traffic light on green at normal speed and when you get to 100 yards from the green light you must slam on the brakes and crawl at 1mph towards the lights, only speeding up once the lights turn to red and you go through them, leaving that addickson in a seething mess."

That is a fun game.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Gabriel Clarke for ITV... Really think he's a prick when he's doing interviews

Seems the way he talks, its as though every sentence he says has to be a statement rather than telling it like a normal human being

Oi, leave Gabriel alone! That man used to get up in the middle of the night to present Endsleigh League Extra! Back in the day that was the only way to see the goals we'd let in the previous weekend if you didn't have Sky.
  • Options
    The price of parking, ale and programmed at the O2.
  • Options
    When they put the scores up during WC matches, they scroll through the goalscorers so you can't read the at once. FFS, its all formatted for wide screen so use the space wisely: put all the goal scorers names an a row and it will take up less of the picture and less time to read.
  • Options
    Stig said:

People who shout at you from other rooms and expect you to come to them when you can't hear.

Especially when they got the fridge door open and are facing the fridge, add that your partially deaf, and how the hell are you meant to hear them.

• Options
    Sky Arts only having permission (from the band) to show 15 minutes of ‘highlights’ from the Depeche Mode set at IoW festival last night.

• Options
    Stig said:

People who shout at you from other rooms and expect you to come to them when you can't hear.

That pisses me off too. I just stay put......if it’s important enough they’ll come to you.
  • Options
    Pardon?
  • Options
    Pas de mal
  • Options
    People putting up photos of Harry Kane in an England with the hashtag, COYS