Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options
    Journey is now an annoying overused word nowadays.
  • Options

The seemingly endless jokes about Harry Kane claiming any goal scored in any football match. Midly amusing first time around, certainly not now.

Harry Kane has claimed that they are in fact funny still.
  • Options
    British people with Commonwealth heritage under threat of being "deported" from the UK, while returning Islamic State terrorists are welcomed
  • Options

British people with Commonwealth heritage under threat of being "deported" from the UK, while returning Islamic State terrorists are welcomed

tbf, if someone can't "prove" that they are here legally I would hope that the Home Office do look into their circumstances. It might be the fault of the HO that boarding cards etc etc weren't kept for 60 years, but I'm sure someone who has lived & worked here for that amount of time will have enough info about them that the HO will be able to check it all.
  • Options

tbf, if someone can't "prove" that they are here legally I would hope that the Home Office do look into their circumstances. It might be the fault of the HO that boarding cards etc etc weren't kept for 60 years, but I'm sure someone who has lived & worked here for that amount of time will have enough info about them that the HO will be able to check it all.
    Might have been an idea for the Home Office to complete a proper, comprehensive investigation into each case BEFORE they deported British citizens, locked them up in detention centres, caused them to lose their jobs, etc.

Utterly shameful chapter in this country's history.
  • Options

“We go again”.

Banal shite phrase that only footballers on Twitter ever seem to use.

Ebbsfleet' s Facebook match report for last night has got "On we go". Obviously couldn't think of the correct phrase
  • Options
    Joey effing Barton.
  • Options

Joey effing Barton.

Why whats happened with him??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Joey effing Barton.

Brace yourself then mate as rumour has it he has got the Fleetwood job!
  • Options
    iaitch said:

'Journey' will become 'Odyssey' by the end of the year.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

iaitch said:

Don't use it up or wear it out...
  • Options
    Redskin said:

iaitch said:

And we can all go back to our roots
  • Options

“We go again”.

Banal shite phrase that only footballers on Twitter ever seem to use.

Always liked the Everton fans response when Liverpool started using “we go again” which was “we go the game”
  • Options
    The media’s weird obsession with trying to make Usain Bolt a professional footballer. He’s terrible.
  • Options

The media’s weird obsession with trying to make Usain Bolt a professional footballer. He’s terrible.

How tall is he?
  • Options
    The way he runs, he'd do better at running
  • Options

How tall is he?
    Usain Bolt, Bolt, Bolt

He's better than Gra-ant Holt

He's a six foot five big dolt

Usain Bolt, Bolt, Bolt
  • Options

I think its the bookies rather than the media, one bookmakers suddenly offered 33-1 on him signing for Rangers and no doubt plenty of mugs took them up on that thinking something was in the offing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think its the bookies rather than the media, one bookmakers suddenly offered 33-1 on him signing for Rangers and no doubt plenty of mugs took them up on that thinking something was in the offing
    Dya reckon I've lost my bag o sand then?
  • Options
    Bolt could probably do a job in League 1... Stamina would be a concern
    He's marginally taller than Solly, so there's that.

• Options
    The rate the grass is growing due to this lovely weather. I only cut it on Sunday & it needs cutting again already.
  • Options
    The amount of extra dough the People's Postcode Millions could give to the good causes if they only employed one twat on their ads, instead of 6 odd twats
  • Options

The amount of extra dough the People's Postcode Millions could give to the good causes if they only employed one twat on their ads, instead of 6 odd twats

No-one knocking at your door mate?
  • Options
    That yesterday was hotter than a Turkish wrestler's jock strap. We get Siberian wind one week and Saharian sun the next.
    It's what the UK does.
  • Options
    Mis-reading the 'Mañana' in the title of the sale thread for 'mania', thinking there'd be some news that's made everyone euphoric. More disappointment.
  • Options
    Those little plastic bags they line the bins with in hotel rooms. Incapable of taking so much as a tea bag without collapsing in on themselves. More needless plastic heading for the landfill.
  • Options
    A house very near us is unoccupied but has a problem with the alarm, was going off nearly all night and has started again this morning. Not a lot of sleep has been had.