Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• Options

Neighbours.

I have one side with a dangerous dog and the other side who has dumped their crashed car across two spaces in front of my house for the past two weeks despite using their front garden as an illegal driveway.

I can't tell you how much it infuriates me to see her coming and going from her illegal drive at her leisure whilst I have to park two streets away because of her inconsideration.

Is it Kylie?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Visiting friends in new-build houses, with no parking and narrow winding roads.
    Realizing their house has four bedrooms, three toilets, but only space for one small car.

• Options

People getting really mad cos the white bird from Little Mix put her hair in dreadlocks. Actually connecting it to European colonisation!!!

I saw that yesterday mate. I don’t think these people realise how fucking ridiculous they make themselves look and sound when they say shit like this.
    They must trawl the internet just to find things to be offended by...
    Twit.

Wonder what they think of black ladies with relaxed hair?
  • Options
    Complaining about the bullshit bureaucracy hoops you have to go through for your mid year review only to realise your line manager is right behind you......
  • Options

Complaining about the bullshit bureaucracy hoops you have to go through for your mid year review only to realise your line manager is right behind you......

Or put differently me being an idiot and not knowing when to keep my mouth shut.
  • Options

People getting really mad cos the white bird from Little Mix put her hair in dreadlocks. Actually connecting it to European colonisation!!!

See she's been bullied into taking the dreads out
  • Options
    The dreaded surprise fart.

When you're walking along a crowded train platform, and as you cough you let out an earth-shattering explosion of gas.

Shame, as the girl beside me looked a bit tasty too.
  • Options
    I just take a few more steps then do a little head stutter and pull a face as if to suggest I have just walked into a noxious cloud of someone else’s fart.
  • Options

Visiting friends in new-build houses, with no parking and narrow winding roads.
    Realizing their house has four bedrooms, three toilets, but only space for one small car.

What I find amazing nowdays is that a 4 bed new build will have a smaller lounge than my 2 bed 1900 terraced house. How they expect a family of 4 to comfortably live in such a small space is beyond me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The fact that what seems like two thirds of the cars on the road are eight feet wide, eight feet high and driven appallingly.
    We wouldnt have trouble passing each other on country lanes if you werent driving a fucking monster SUV (or whatever the fuck they are) instead of a normal sized car.

I yield to no fucker.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Front gardens into car parks.
    Neighbour's 82 year-old boundary hedge ripped out in 3 hours. Last bit pulled out by tow-rope attached to lorry. Original hedge, from c.1936. Makes room for neighbour's stinking diesel van.
    Sad thing is that some other numpty will think 'Yeah, I could do that". And does.
    #racetothebottom

You really don't appreciate people's rights to make decisions without being judged do you?

First it was that people dare to eat meat, now people can't convert their front gardens to suit their requirements...

It's their house, their garden, their hedge. Nothing to do with you.

Stop judging people, less you wish to be judged yourself...

By the way, I have a lovely tree in my front garden that will be coming out in the summer...

...to add more parking space and we'll be adding back a hedge to stop people looking in through our window when they walk by.
    #lovelytreesmater
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Front gardens into car parks.
    Neighbour's 82 year-old boundary hedge ripped out in 3 hours. Last bit pulled out by tow-rope attached to lorry. Original hedge, from c.1936. Makes room for neighbour's stinking diesel van.
    Sad thing is that some other numpty will think 'Yeah, I could do that". And does.
    #racetothebottom

You really don't appreciate people's rights to make decisions without being judged do you?

First it was that people dare to eat meat, now people can't convert their front gardens to suit their requirements...

It's their house, their garden, their hedge. Nothing to do with you.

Stop judging people, less you wish to be judged yourself...

By the way, I have a lovely tree in my front garden that will be coming out in the summer...

...to add more parking space and we'll be adding back a hedge to stop people looking in through our window when they walk by.
    #lovelytreesmater
    Is that Latin?
  • Options
    Carter said:

How we accept shit service as a society. Just got back from a birthday brunch at Frankie and Bennies. It was meant to be a breakfast, got there at 10 for a half ten sitting, I eventually got a stone cold breakfast at 12pm. The drinks we ordered as we sat down didn't turn up until halfway through the food which I was sat angrily staring at, and the waitress, like all of these chain shit food establishments eventually asked how the food was and I very politely told her it was crap, stone cold. I got told they were busy, told them I didn't care how busy they were. Got offered another meal, said thanks but no thanks and said I don't expect to be changed for it. No problem, apart from me sitting there starving hungry watching the gannets we were with tell me to just eat it, this plate of cheap and nasty cold muck. Which actually annoyed me more than the kitchen staffs attitude to serving hot meals. As if it was my fault the food, that was going to cost a fucking tenner, was shite and cold.

I wasn't making a scene, I wasnt creating, yet I somehow feel that not eating shite like that is my fault. Then the saucy pricks didn't remove my food that no hadn't eaten from the bill. And again I'm being a nuisance by asking them to take it off. To compound things further I ended up weighing in for my wife's food that she later told me was rank and chipping in for the birthday boys food which means I'm 20 quid down l, ravenously hungry and, worst of all. As we are all standing outside saying our goodbyes these same people who were playing all embarrassed in the restaraunt were saying how shit their food was. At this point I nearly exploded with frustration. My food was shit, their food was shit, the service was shit, I'm the only one who mentioned it, I then get looked down on and called a grumpy bastard as if I chose for the dickheads working in the place to fuck something as simple as an English breakfast with toast up, and I'm twenty quid lighter for not having eaten since yesterday afternoon. No wonder shitholes like that exist, I never mind putting my hands deep in my pockets for decent food but these God awful chain muckhouses need to be eradicated. Or at least the people who frequent them. Fucking heathens

So people who blindly accept and pay for shit food and service are going into room 101.

I’m sitting in the Bexleyheath branch at the moment. The service is ok and the chicken bacon & avacado salad was lovely. Full of chavs with noisy kids though.

• Options
    We went to the cinema first though and the amount of fat chavvy mums letting their kids talk throughout the film pissed me off. Also, loads of them turned up after the film had started disturbing everyone and having no consideration for anyone else trying to watch the film.

Suppose I shouldn’t have expected anything else in bexleyheath.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LuckyReds said:

Sharing platters that have an odd number of items.. just what the fuck?

Now I have to fight over the last chicken strip.

Just be thankful KFC has reopened so you can treat her....
  • Options

We went to the cinema first though and the amount of fat chavvy mums letting their kids talk throughout the film pissed me off. Also, loads of them turned up after the film had started disturbing everyone and having no consideration for anyone else trying to watch the film.

Suppose I shouldn’t have expected anything else in bexleyheath.

It’s the same all over the country . It’s why I love movies but hate cinemas.
  • Options
    The same as people who can't sit still at the cinema and feel the need to go outside every 10 minutes
  • Options
    I can't go cinema because I get embarrassed at the end, when everyone is waiting to get out and talking about bits in the film. I don't know why, but it just does
  • Options
    Commentators on the snowboarding
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Carter said:

How we accept shit service as a society. Just got back from a birthday brunch at Frankie and Bennies. It was meant to be a breakfast, got there at 10 for a half ten sitting, I eventually got a stone cold breakfast at 12pm. The drinks we ordered as we sat down didn't turn up until halfway through the food which I was sat angrily staring at, and the waitress, like all of these chain shit food establishments eventually asked how the food was and I very politely told her it was crap, stone cold. I got told they were busy, told them I didn't care how busy they were. Got offered another meal, said thanks but no thanks and said I don't expect to be changed for it. No problem, apart from me sitting there starving hungry watching the gannets we were with tell me to just eat it, this plate of cheap and nasty cold muck. Which actually annoyed me more than the kitchen staffs attitude to serving hot meals. As if it was my fault the food, that was going to cost a fucking tenner, was shite and cold.

I wasn't making a scene, I wasnt creating, yet I somehow feel that not eating shite like that is my fault. Then the saucy pricks didn't remove my food that no hadn't eaten from the bill. And again I'm being a nuisance by asking them to take it off. To compound things further I ended up weighing in for my wife's food that she later told me was rank and chipping in for the birthday boys food which means I'm 20 quid down l, ravenously hungry and, worst of all. As we are all standing outside saying our goodbyes these same people who were playing all embarrassed in the restaraunt were saying how shit their food was. At this point I nearly exploded with frustration. My food was shit, their food was shit, the service was shit, I'm the only one who mentioned it, I then get looked down on and called a grumpy bastard as if I chose for the dickheads working in the place to fuck something as simple as an English breakfast with toast up, and I'm twenty quid lighter for not having eaten since yesterday afternoon. No wonder shitholes like that exist, I never mind putting my hands deep in my pockets for decent food but these God awful chain muckhouses need to be eradicated. Or at least the people who frequent them. Fucking heathens

So people who blindly accept and pay for shit food and service are going into room 101.

I’m sitting in the Bexleyheath branch at the moment. The service is ok and the chicken bacon & avacado salad was lovely. Full of chavs with noisy kids though.

Speaking of eating, did you get that bit of salami I sent you in the internal post at work last Wednesday?
  • Options

Carter said:

Speaking of eating, did you get that bit of salami I sent you in the internal post at work last Wednesday?
    Wondered who the fuck sent me that!
  • Options

I can't go cinema because I get embarrassed at the end, when everyone is waiting to get out and talking about bits in the film. I don't know why, but it just does

Can’t you stand outside with the door ajar and look into it?